Just killing time reading through the TMR FAQ's and saw something directly addressing "flippers" which I thought was interesting.  I could have sworn in the past they said something about if you dont like something just go and sell it on the secondary market and make your money back, now it's pretty straight forward that they'll consider banning someone if they are flipping vaults.  Thoughts?

Just killing time reading through the TMR FAQ's and saw something directly addressing "flippers" which I thought was interesting.  I could have sworn in the past they said something about if you dont like something just go and sell it on the secondary market and make your money back, now it's pretty straight forward that they'll consider banning someone if they are flipping vaults.  Thoughts?

I remember that but I feel like it was worded in a very tongue-in-cheek manner.

They have nothing against flippers as a whole. I think the updated FAQ was to 1) appease crying fans and 2) to deal more with the presale concert tickets they have now.  As someone who has sold several vault packages in the past....they have never cancelled my accounts because of it.

They have nothing against flippers as a whole. I think the updated FAQ was to 1) appease crying fans and 2) to deal more with the presale concert tickets they have now.  As someone who has sold several vault packages in the past....they have never cancelled my accounts because of it.

Yeah I don't fear being shut down for selling some of the wanky releases, but I thought they said something confirming the value of some of their stuff and if you need to sell it sell it.  

It totally could be for concerts, ticket brokers will do anything for access.

I'm not sure how they would even go about canceling Vault accounts due to flipping? Seems pretty hard to police. 

And honestly, Vault flipping isn't even that troubling, you have such a long window to sign-up for a particular vault package. If you are paying exorbitant fees for Vault stuff you should be angriest at yourself!