Thrice Farewell Tour

cesar11

almost got kicked out of the theatre tonight cause i was stage diving for thrice. security was kinda lame and tried to kick me out, like i was walked out of the place, but i told them i had a $150 tab for my booth and they let me back in haha. also, my friend got sexually harrased by one of the howard theatre security guards. he pulled his dick out and told her to suck it, in a room behind the stage, and for a setlist. she was like wtf. not cool.

but thrice was amazing, it was nice being able to talk to teppei afterwards and hug him like i did last night with dustin.

was anybody here at the DC show?

toki...

toki, toki, toki...

At the show in Toronto there was a frat boy jock close to us who yelled Deadbolt the entire show. After they finally played it he started yelling "play it again". I seriously laughed.

During the Beggars/Air/MajorMinor/take a nap part of the New Orleans show, I seriously contemplated being "that guy". That slow-jam part of the set was terrible.

Yeah I felt like they shouldn't have had like a 30 minute slow jam part of the show. While I like the songs and being a fan since the beginning it just felt like it was dragging on. I feel like they should have just mixed the albums a little better. But overall I enjoyed the set list. Especially Phoenix Ignition and T&C as part of the encore.

The show tonight was great! The crowd was super into it and there weren't too many bros. O'Brother was really great and I got to hang out with them after the show. They're super neat dudes. Animals as Leaders was good. Not really my usual thing, but super impressive and fun to watch. Thrice was great, and the set was pretty killer. I'm really glad that they played To Awake and Avenge The Dead. I wish I would have gotten into them more now that I've seen them live.

Seattle was fucking awesome!

Thrice`s setlist was similar to whats been posted. We got Kill Me Quickly, Phoenix Ignition, T&C and another song off of IOS that isn`t coming to me at the moment.

O`Brother was great but Tanner was losing his voice. I picked up the last dream catcher made by Johnny and the second pressing of Garden Window. The played Lo, Sputnik, Machines 1 & 2, Poison and Lay Down.