Breaking Bad Season 5

Didn't really have that "holy shit...I can't believe that just happened" moment I kinda wanted. It was solid. Favorite part was him talking to Skyler and finally admitting he did it all because he was addicted to thrills and power.

Kinda wish Walt and Jessie would have talked more.

I agree but I think Walt said what he needed to via his actions.

Ending was excellent.  I agree that there weren't any 'oh wow' moments, but it was still fantastic.

I'm happy Badger and Skinny Pete were able to make a brief appearance.  Also, Todd's ringtone for Lydia was fucking hilarious.

I like how they seems to find a way to throw in something humorous in a situation that otherwise would not have been

Badger and Skinny Pete totally turned into Rosencrance and Guildenstern last night. LOVED IT. The ending was somewhat predictable (like, seriously, everyone knew the gun was gonna be used on the nazis and most people had figured out the ricen was for Lydia a while ago), but the whole thing was so beautifully executed that it was hard to find anything to complain about.

Really glad Jesse didn't kill Walt. Dude had too much blood on his hands already. He's finally free from all of it!

http://i.imgur.com/4VQ0imr.jpg

my friends made me join their death pool and i smoked 'em all. 22/24 + hit the tiebreaker.

everything about the finale was awesome. i only wish it was longer.

looking at your sheet reminds me of one question: you were awarded points for walt dying by "self" -- do we know that walt got hit by one of his own bullets, or did one of the nazis fire a gun (intentionally or otherwise)?  it seems like walt/jesse were low enough to not get hit, but the whole thing happened so fast and I apparently didn't pay enough attention

in any case, great ending.  the only real surprise was the elliott/gretchen trust fund thing for walt jr., but I totally never saw that coming and everything else was pretty much as it should be

looking at your sheet reminds me of one question: you were awarded points for walt dying by "self" -- do we know that walt got hit by one of his own bullets, or did one of the nazis fire a gun (intentionally or otherwise)?  it seems like walt/jesse were low enough to not get hit, but the whole thing happened so fast and I apparently didn't pay enough attention

I didn't really think about that either.  I'm assuming he got hit buy one of his own bullets, but I don't know for sure.

I wish they hadn't used the Marty Robbins song at the beginning or named the episode with a reference to it. As soon as I saw the Marty Robbins tape in the car and they started playing El Paso I knew how things would turn out. I think anyone familiar with the lyrics to the song was probably able to do the same, which kind of bugged me.

Aside from that I enjoyed the final episode and was very satisfied by it, but as was said before there really wasn't any "Oh shit" moments that I was kind of expecting. Instead they wrapped everything up neatly and provided closure without going really big or over the top.

I kind of feel they glossed over a few things as well (probably for the sake of time) that jumped out at me. How'd he rig a stevia packet to look like it hadn't been opened without anyone seeing? No one in the restaurant saw a homeless looking dude tampering with the packets on the table? Also, how'd Walt get in touch with Badger and Skinny Pete? Does he just have their numbers memorized? He just assumes that his family will take the money from Grey Matter without any questions as to why their doing it? I thought it was an ingenious way to covertly get the cash to his family without intervention from the government, but he's just assuming they'll actually take it. They could easily refuse.

I wish they hadn't used the Marty Robbins song at the beginning or named the episode with a reference to it. As soon as I saw the Marty Robbins tape in the car and they started playing El Paso I knew how things would turn out. I think anyone familiar with the lyrics to the song was probably able to do the same, which kind of bugged me.

Aside from that I enjoyed the final episode and was very satisfied by it, but as was said before there really wasn't any "Oh shit" moments that I was kind of expecting. Instead they wrapped everything up neatly and provided closure without going really big or over the top.

I kind of feel they glossed over a few things as well (probably for the sake of time) that jumped out at me. How'd he rig a stevia packet to look like it hadn't been opened without anyone seeing? No one in the restaurant saw a homeless looking dude tampering with the packets on the table? Also, how'd Walt get in touch with Badger and Skinny Pete? Does he just have their numbers memorized? He just assumes that his family will take the money from Grey Matter without any questions as to why their doing it? I thought it was an ingenious way to covertly get the cash to his family without intervention from the government, but he's just assuming they'll actually take it. They could easily refuse.

I assumed the reason Walt told Skyler that all of his money was gone was so that when they do get offered the money from Grey Matter they won't refuse it.

God mother fucking damn, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I would have cried hard if I wasn't with a group of my friends. I am so glad Jesse lived and killed Todd!!!

we were wondering this, too.  I was expecting to see him slip the powder into the drink directly, but when that didn't happen I was like "um...?"  I suppose he could have taken a bag out of the restaurant, tampered with it, and then put it back at that table (and hoped no one else used it), but I'm not sure how he actually did it to begin with

I'm not as concerned about badger and skinny pete -- he could have wrote down their numbers (and the number of the gun dude) before leaving new mexico

I assumed the reason Walt told Skyler that all of his money was gone was so that when they do get offered the money from Grey Matter they won't refuse it.

You're right, that's why he told Skyler that... but he's still assuming she'll actually take it.

If she takes it as charity because they pity her and get's offended she might refuse.