ATTN SRC: Your customer service is the worst of all time.

Just trying to get some response out of someone from your company since phone calls and emails obviously don't work. I'd like my package of in-stock stuff that I ordered a month ago to be shipped sometime soonish. I will be turning 30 pretty quickly and I'd like to listen to these before my hearing goes out.

Thing is I've had two good experiences (one SRC and one Dine Alone) in a row from them prior to this. I've had some difficulty in the past, but not to this extent. A little reasonable communication would pacify most folks I'd think. When they go the way of RJ and clam up, then it pisses me off.

The only time I had an order take a really long time I sent an email and got a reply relatively quickly. One of the items I ordered was "in stock" but they were actually waiting on restocks to come. My guess is that something you ordered is not actually in stock and they are having trouble getting more so they are putting off replying to your email.

I don't want to be that guy, but I love ordering from them.

I mostly agree. I have had larger orders take about 6 weeks to get to me, but for the most part they've always been responsive when I've had issues. A few of their mistakes have actually been in my favor. So I can't really complain.

The biggest complaint I have is when I get a shipping notification, but the USPS status doesn't change from "Shipping Info Received" for up to 2 weeks. To me, that says the order is boxed up with a shipping label on it, but they have yet to take it to the Post Office. Why they don't make daily drops is baffling to me.

I mostly agree. I have had larger orders take about 6 weeks to get to me, but for the most part they've always been responsive when I've had issues. A few of their mistakes have actually been in my favor. So I can't really complain.

The biggest complaint I have is when I get a shipping notification, but the USPS status doesn't change from "Shipping Info Received" for up to 2 weeks. To me, that says the order is boxed up with a shipping label on it, but they have yet to take it to the Post Office. Why they don't make daily drops is baffling to me.

i'm only guessing but because they have to cross the border to mail them in NY?

i dont know about all time, but all it took for me was one record (jacket bent to hell) ordered from them to know that i will never deal with them again.

This seems silly. Not defending SRC but was the "bent to hell" jacket packed and shipped as such...or was it damaged in transit by the postal service? If the LP mailer...assuming it was sent in one...arrived damaged and thusly the jacket "bent to hell", then I don't see how that is SRC's fault. Blame the USPS and your mailman if the package got all jacked and records arrived all fucked up.

jenna's always taken great care of me and all of their releases have turned out amazing. those mailers they use now do a great job of protecting records in transit and preventing corner dings--maybe its just me, but i tend to get more damaged records from HT and interpunk.

This seems silly. Not defending SRC but was the "bent to hell" jacket packed and shipped as such...or was it damaged in transit by the postal service? If the LP mailer...assuming it was sent in one...arrived damaged and thusly the jacket "bent to hell", then I don't see how that is SRC's fault. Blame the USPS and your mailman if the package got all jacked and records arrived all fucked up.

silly? because it was very poorly packaged(single lp.huge mailer with no extra cardboard etc). if you're in the business of selling records learn how to pack one. obviously i know that damage can happen in transit but i deduce that the damage was due to poor packaging. if it had arrived damaged with great packaging then i would have lived with it.

on top of that they admitted that they were moving to new mailers which would help address the issue and offered to send me a new jacket. it was a nice gesture but they never actually sent it, so i decided to live with the damage and never order from them again. I dont think that is silly

Yeah it seemed silly without knowing the full facts...if you had posted originally that it was a "single lp.huge mailer with no extra cardboard etc", then it wouldn't have been silly to hear your complaint and reason for not ordering from them again.

Present all facts first I say...then if I had called you silly, I would definitely have been an asshole for doing so. Now that you given us the insight on your bent to hell jacket came about...it is no longer silly.

Let's be friends, OK? ;)

I've ordered about thirty records from them this year, they take a while to ship, and in the end I didn't end up receiving about 3-4 of them.

But Jenna and Danny have always responded to me and they've always been super friendly. They've issued me store credit for the records that were out of stock and besides the 3-4 I couldn't get, every other record I've ordered I've received. Packaged nicely, also.

No doubt they take forever, usually on big orders. But so long as I get what I order, no biggie. That's just me though. I understand waiting a couple of months for some records is a huge turn-off to most everyone though.

I imagine a lot of the emails they don't respond to are from assholes. Look at their facebook wall, people are fucking rude.