Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/07/bayonne-based_band_getting_a_taste_of_the_limelight.html

The Scandals will also be releasing an acoustic, 5-track EP with the Gaslight Anthem through Red Bull Studios to promote the show.  

"It was basically to promote the show on the 27th and I went in and did two of my songs acoustic and Brian Fallon came in and did three Gaslight Anthem songs acoustic," said Hart. "It was cool, I do the acoustic thing a lot, but I'd never had an opportunity to go into a studio and record, so it was nice to get that live feel of recording in a room and have it sound good and it was just a lot of fun to do."    

Me either. I had a tracking number on my profile, but it was for a package that was delivered in Georgia... Not where I live. I emailed em' but got ignored.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400111201080102768649

I too have a craptastically wrong tracking number. Email sent. I am prepared to be ignored.

Mine states it was delivered to FLOWER MOUND, TX 75028

Oh..... ok....

Can someone that DID receive theirs check the tracking number to see if it is actually correct for it.

Tracking number from IM's site says "item was delivered at 12:31 pm on June 8, 2013 in SILVER SPRING, MD 20910." I got mine on July 14 in CA.