Guest deleted

look at this:

http://www.theuncool.com/vinyl/mark-kozelek-jimmy-lavalle-perils-from-the-sea/

Number of Copies:

• 900 (Black)
  • 900 (Blue)
  • 300 (Clear with Black/Blue) (Promo)
Release Date: June 24, 2014

Although there are pressing detail errors on that site for at least a few releases, one would hope that for a new release that Mr. Cameron got the details correct.

Excite!

Although there are pressing detail errors on that site for at least a few releases, one would hope that for a new release that Mr. Cameron got the details correct.

Excite!

Other than the SKM and Eluvium EP's that never actually happened were there other errors? It looks like they removed those finally so maybe they got their shit together.

Guest deleted

I think that site has several pressing info errors. Mark Kozelek Live at Union Station & Sodra Teatern, I believe was 500 black (they look red/green marble only when held up to very bright light, otherwise they look solid black) and 200 clear numbered bought direct/tour copies in a letter-pressed sleeve, so total of 700. Also, Desertshore info is missing - 400 orange. Sun Kil Moon Admiral Fell Promises on black unlimited? Pretty sure I remember 1000 white/1000 black for that one. Probably just my fading memory.

This clown said it before. And I'm almost positive he is correct. :)

kozelekperils_zps41db3f2c.jpgkozelekperils2_zps4e06a706.jpgkozelekperils3_zps23871349.jpgkozelekperils4_zpsd5935bb8.jpg

I got mine in the mail today.  beautiful packaging indeed.  hope these photos post.  had to sign up to photobucket.  I usually just upload to facebook but really wanted to share my pics here, too :P

There is some annoying staticky noise during the start of Ceiling Gazing, but it plays well beyond that.  I'm on my second listen now!  still need to open the bonus cd

look at this:

http://www.theuncool.com/vinyl/mark-kozelek-jimmy-lavalle-perils-from-the-sea/

Number of Copies:

• 900 (Black)
  • 900 (Blue)
  • 300 (Clear with Black/Blue) (Promo)

Release Date: June 24, 2014

So the copies that were posted and sold on Mark's website were the Blue (transparent) ones?

That means there are still more copies that will be for sale somewhere?