Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

saw the 10 year show last night at irving, fucking amazing, etc.  

so after leaving coat check my friend swears he saw kids with copies of this on vinyl in their hands walking out, but we couldn't get past security to go back to check the merch table.  anyone know the deal?  

yes i realize this is supposed to be HT exclusive but we have eyes that saw the things.  wonder if the band did a separate pressing?  or maybe HT busted them off some quantity to sell on the tour?  

pretty pissed we missed out on grabbing em, but curious what anyone's maybe heard...

Was there too, early. Definitely no WIITB vinyl. Possibly kids u saw brought og copies to try to get them signed? I dunno, but I did pick up those two TWIABP 7"s.  The Almost are one of  the worst fucking bands I have ever seen live.

There was no vinyl at the show. I saw one kid with an OG press outside smoking and I bugged out when I saw it. I asked if they had them inside and he said he bought it on ebay a few months ago. I told him about the repress and he got pissed, I told him about this board so may be he'll see this. I figured I'd ask the merch guy anyway, he laughed and was like there are a handful of people that have asked every night of the shows.  Anyway, The show was super underwhelming, i'm a huge Finch fan, they ripped through the album and did a piss poor 3 song encore and bounced. The sound was terrible I agree with Ross on that!