1 hour ago, deer said:

Wheeee I just won a white /150 copy of Petitioning Forever, including the white 7", on eBay. I totally did not expect to win. I'm so excited. Now I have 6 Converge records... what should I go for next? Unloved And Weeded Out?

yeah or halo in a haystack or the agoraphobic nosebleed split, that's a nice score!

1 hour ago, deer said:

Wheeee I just won a white /150 copy of Petitioning Forever, including the white 7", on eBay. I totally did not expect to win. I'm so excited. Now I have 6 Converge records... what should I go for next? Unloved And Weeded Out?

Buy the Y2K 7" and give it to me.

What do you already have? Because obviously grab You Fail Me Redux if you haven't yet. The rest listed in order of importance:

Jane Doe

Agorophobic Nosebleed split (The Poacher Diaries)

No Heroes

AWLWLB

Axe to Fall

Unloved and Weeded Out

Napalm Death split

BBC 7"

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

What do you already have? Because obviously grab You Fail Me Redux if you haven't yet. The rest listed in order of importance:

Jane Doe

No Heroes

AWLWLB

Axe to Fall

Unloved and Weeded Out

Napalm Death split

BBC 7"

I have Jane Doe, the You Fail Me Redux (amazing), Axe To Fall, AWLWLB, and No Heroes on top of that Petitioning Forever white press. Guess I will start going after those splits!

7 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Jane Doe

No Heroes

AWLWLB

Axe to Fall

Unloved and Weeded Out

Napalm Death split

BBC 7"

Unloved should be had before No Heroes

Morning all. Any of you ever had to deal with a Pre-Authorization on medication you've been prescribed? I'm new to this worry because I've never been given a crazily priced set of meds before. If the Dr. prescribes them to you, does that not say enough about your need for them alone, especially if it's maintenance medication and not something like a painkiller. This is a pain in a certain part of my ass for sure. 

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Any of you ever had to deal with a Pre-Authorization on medication you've been prescribed? I'm new to this worry because I've never been given a crazily priced set of meds before. If the Dr. prescribes them to you, does that not say enough about your need for them alone, especially if it's maintenance medication and not something like a painkiller. This is a pain in a certain part of my ass for sure. 

yeah they have to clear it with the insurance companies and explain why you need it. It actually fucked me over cause I got a 3 week supply of samples and then I ran out and had to wait for a day and a half for the pre-authorization to go through so I could get my first actual prescription and my body freaked out. All cool now, but it was a shitty situation

7 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

yeah they have to clear it with the insurance companies and explain why you need it. It actually fucked me over cause I got a 3 week supply of samples and then I ran out and had to wait for a day and a half for the pre-authorization to go through so I could get my first actual prescription and my body freaked out. All cool now, but it was a shitty situation

Going through that now because they gave me 2 weeks worth for free and now I'm dealing with BCBS and they are being the helpful ones here. I called the Dr's office two weeks ago and gave them a bunch of info about all the other medications I have been on, and BCBS said they never contacted anyone so BCBS is helping me get it pushed through today. I had to buy a weeks worth out of pocket which cost me nearly $100. I hope they reimburse me for that. One of my new seizure meds is basically $26 a pill out of pocket without any discount...

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Going through that now because they gave me 2 weeks worth for free and now I'm dealing with BCBS and they are being the helpful ones here. I called the Dr's office two weeks ago and gave them a bunch of info about all the other medications I have been on, and BCBS said they never contacted anyone so BCBS is helping me get it pushed through today. I had to buy a weeks worth out of pocket which cost me nearly $100. I hope they reimburse me for that. One of my new seizure meds is basically $26 a pill out of pocket without any discount...

ouch, it was $10 a pill when it happened to me and I think I had $5 in my account so I couldn't even buy 1. I hope they reimburse you too, that's a spicy meatball

Just now, NapalmBrain said:

ouch, it was $10 a pill when it happened to me and I think I had $5 in my account so I couldn't even buy 1. I hope they reimburse you too, that's a spicy meatball

No kidding, but it is a controlled, or at least I have to show my license when picking it up. But, it's one of only 2 anti-epileptics I've not been on at this point. Got my tickets for Nothing though, so two weeks from tomorrow I will be in Durham for record shopping and rocking out!! Yayyyyyy :) 

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

No kidding, but it is a controlled, or at least I have to show my license when picking it up. But, it's one of only 2 anti-epileptics I've not been on at this point. Got my tickets for Nothing though, so two weeks from tomorrow I will be in Durham for record shopping and rocking out!! Yayyyyyy :) 

Woot! That's going to be fun, I really wanted to see that show but it was on moving day and by the time I was done, they were on stage an hour and a half away. Oh well I've been to so many good concerts this year can't make them all

Just now, NapalmBrain said:

Woot! That's going to be fun, I really wanted to see that show but it was on moving day and by the time I was done, they were on stage an hour and a half away. Oh well I've been to so many good concerts this year can't make them all

I must say I am looking forward to it very much. It'll be nice to just get out of town as it always is. Plus, new records! lol. BCBS just called back and got me straight and called Walmart for me and got my money back so when I go pick up my scrip they will issue me a refund. I like these kind of Mondays

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I must say I am looking forward to it very much. It'll be nice to just get out of town as it always is. Plus, new records! lol. BCBS just called back and got me straight and called Walmart for me and got my money back so when I go pick up my scrip they will issue me a refund. I like these kind of Mondays

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThG3wKGjFAKxgneurbd-J

6 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Enjoy Nothing Jason. I had to miss it too, since I couldn't find anyone to go with and I got stuck working late that day because of my debit card crap. Hopefully my new one shows up today.

Speaking of banking f ups, my friend had a serious issue last week as Citi Bank somehow f'd up and tried to change her minimum payment from $40 to $4500... She was in circles for two days between Wells Fargo and Citi Bank trying to get her money back. She did thankfully, as she had the email confirming she had changed her automatic payment to $40 monthly, so Citi Bank had to give her the money back

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Speaking of banking f ups, my friend had a serious issue last week as Citi Bank somehow f'd up and tried to change her minimum payment from $40 to $4500... She was in circles for two days between Wells Fargo and Citi Bank trying to get her money back. She did thankfully, as she had the email confirming she had changed her automatic payment to $40 monthly, so Citi Bank had to give her the money back

Damn, that is a lot worse then my situation. Glad it worked out for her, since citibank is terrible. They hold the Goodyear credit card, so they transfer customer and people who don't use the system I support to us at work since they don't know what they are doing.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Damn, that is a lot worse then my situation. Glad it worked out for her, since citibank is terrible. They hold the Goodyear credit card, so they transfer customer and people who don't use the system I support to us at work since they don't know what they are doing.

Nothing like passing the buck...ugh slack ass people. I did wanna tell you, I did a full upgrade to my OS and am now running Windows 10 Pro and am really happy with it's features and it's running much smoother than Vista by a long shot certainly. Wasn't to much of a struggle just to go from Vista to 7, then to 10. 

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

That account lurks small talk and downvotes for no reason. He downvoted some of Jason's "I'm I'm the hospital" posts and just downvoted one of his posts about meds.

Thanks for leveling me out too brother. Who the fuck is that and why do they down vote such random shit?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic