3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Been having bad sleep myself recently T3. Hope your day goes quickly and the same for you Mr. Ghost

That sucks. Bad sleep is the worst. It was too hot when I went to bed, then as it cooled off it got too cold in my room. I also tossed and turned for hours, so that didn't help. So far it's flying by, but there are only 2 of us instead of 4 so far today.

Just now, Thomas³ said:

That sucks. Bad sleep is the worst. It was too hot when I went to bed, then as it cooled off it got too cold in my room. I also tossed and turned for hours, so that didn't help. So far it's flying by, but there are only 2 of us instead of 4 so far today.

I've had that same issue recently as well. My room is on the side of the apartment that catches sunset, so my room heats up as the day ends, making falling asleep difficult. But at 4 am it's freezing. I've become more and more dependent on Xanax to get me through a solid chunk of undisturbed sleep, but I don't like that fact what so ever :/ 

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I've had that same issue recently as well. My room is on the side of the apartment that catches sunset, so my room heats up as the day ends, making falling asleep difficult. But at 4 am it's freezing. I've become more and more dependent on Xanax to get me through a solid chunk of undisturbed sleep, but I don't like that fact what so ever :/ 

It was 95Fish yesterday, and I'm too cheap to turn the AC on so my room was just hot all day. I use a window fan at night to pull in cool air, so it dropped like 30 degrees overnight. Felt good, but ruined my sleep. I also napped all day, due to the heat making me not want to move, so I'm sure that didn't help.

I wouldn't like relying on xanax to sleep either. I'm sure it does not make for the best sleep in the world.

Just now, Thomas³ said:

I wouldn't like relying on Xanax to sleep either. I'm sure it does not make for the best sleep in the world.

It keeps me asleep all night for sure, but that can fuck me by keeping me stuck in bad dreams without a chance to wake up the entire way through. Unhealthy side effect I guess you could say...

13 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It keeps me asleep all night for sure, but that can fuck me by keeping me stuck in bad dreams without a chance to wake up the entire way through. Unhealthy side effect I guess you could say...

I think anything that messes with brain chemistry can do that. I get crazy dreams when I miss my Zoloft for a day or two. Meds are weird like that. At least it keeps you asleep, but obviously you don't want to rely on it for sleep.

10 hours ago, Youinreverse said:

I actually got a pretty nice haul for myself. Got a few albums I've been meaning to check out plus a few others that I bought just because they've got some nice cover art and they were dirt cheap.

Botch - 061502 $6.25

65daysofstatic - Fall of Math $6.75

The Bonnevilles - s/t $4.75

Whirr - Around $3.75

Baptists - Bushcraft $3.50

Donnie & Joe Emerson - Still Dreaming After All These Years $5.50

Le Butcherettes - Raw Youth $4.00

Le Butcherettes - Cry Is For The Flies $4.00

Crippled Black Phoenix - Vigilante $8.25

The Proud Flesh - Home $1

Los Llamarada - Gone Go Ne Cold $1

Elf Power - In a Cave $1

Boris & Ian Astbury - BXI $1

Blues Control - Valley Tang $1

Boat - Dress Like Your Idols $3.25

CDs

L'anarchiste - Giant $2.50

Land of Talk - Applause Cheer Boo Hiss $1

Limbeck - Hi, Everything's Great

Paul Jacobsen - s/t $1

Ugly Casanova - Sharpen Your Teeth $1

Múm - Summer Make Good $1

jesu - Infinity $1

Roky Erickson and The Black Angels - Night of the Vampire $1

Plus one of the employees gave me a free ticket to see Mac Sabbath tomorrow. 

The total was $68.78 after tax. Not bad for 15 LPs and 8 CDs.

such a good haul, you know I'm so proud of you for Le Butcherettes, Teri is a rock goddess. Those are some really good CD grabs too, Roky, Land of Talk, ugly Casanova, Jesu, Limbeck you did real good

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic