47 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I'll probably buy your US version if you end up grabbing two. 

Were you talking to me here? If so sorry, I already canceled the US order, as I realized im not a variant collector and needed my $25 back, haha

21 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Ryan, did you ever sell your spinclean? I'm trying to sell mine, to get a vacuum system, but can't get any bites here :(.

Yup, I did actually, on ebay :(

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

Were you talking to me here? If so sorry, I already canceled the US order, as I realized im not a variant collector and needed my $25 back, haha

Yup, I did actually, on ebay :(

I'll probably do the same. What'd you end up getting for it? I have a 32 oz bottle, 6 clothes and extra brushes, so hoping to make a bit more than normal.

9 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Somehow got lucky and getting two copies of one my favorite musician's latest record that she self-released. Now here's the dilemma I have...since I'm getting them directly from her, how do I school her on properly shipping them with LP mailers and whatnot? Ha!

Just politely tell her. I'm sure she'll appreciate the input. Pictures help: https://blog.discogs.com/ship-it-a-guide-for-proper-packaging-of-lp-s/

Edited by Dave Grohl

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

@GreatGreenOne77 are you going to see Rollins spoken word?

I am now! Looks like he will be in Charleston on the 12th of October. Thanks for saying something. That will be a super fantastic trip. Hometeam BBQ, new records, and Rollins all in one 24 hour period. I may just die with a grin on :) 

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I am now! Looks like he will be in Charleston on the 12th of October. Thanks for saying something. That will be a super fantastic trip. Hometeam BBQ, new records, and Rollins all in one 24 hour period. I may just die with a grin on :) 

What's the deal on that Black Flag show in NC you were telling me about?
And awesome! I have front row dead center tickets for him in RVA (first person to buy tickets), and VIP ticket for the Baltimore show (since RVA doesn't have the VIP thing going on for their show). I'm so fucking stoked. The VIP gets a meet-n-greet, photo with him, q and a after the show, and an encore. I'm bringing my Damaged LP, and probably a Rollins Band LP for him to sign. GAHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

What's the deal on that Black Flag show in NC you were telling me about?
And awesome! I have front row dead center tickets for him in RVA (first person to buy tickets), and VIP ticket for the Baltimore show (since RVA doesn't have the VIP thing going on for their show). I'm so fucking stoked. The VIP gets a meet-n-greet, photo with him, q and a after the show, and an encore. I'm bringing my Damaged LP, and probably a Rollins Band LP for him to sign. GAHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Sounds like an awesome time for sure! That other show is FLAG which is ex members minus Greg Ginn doing Black Flag material. I skipped that in exchange for seeing Nothing instead.

46 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Sounds like an awesome time for sure! That other show is FLAG which is ex members minus Greg Ginn doing Black Flag material. I skipped that in exchange for seeing Nothing instead.

Ah gotcha.

And yes, I'm really fucking stoked for new ETID. I'm fine with whatever the retail is, unless they put out some crazy awesome variant. Last album was all solid colors, so I'm cool with whatever. I'm just stoked on a new album. That'll be in my top 10 of the year for sure.

Edited by Dave Grohl

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic