1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

Boo,oh well making that money, knocking down some pins should be a good time though!

im salary :( BUT when I work a Saturday, I take a cut day doing the week, so instead of working 8 hour on Wednesday, I work 5 on Saturday. so I cant complain TOO much. you got any other plans for today?

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

im salary :( BUT when I work a Saturday, I take a cut day doing the week, so instead of working 8 hour on Wednesday, I work 5 on Saturday. so I cant complain TOO much. you got any other plans for today?

yeah I guess I'm going to try this hour and a half long yoga class they do on Saturdays at my gym starts in like a half hour. I usually go to the 45 min class twice a week. not really sure what is different about this class. I have tentative plans with one of my good friends today, probably just hang out and spin some records but who knows what we will get into. I still need to unpack stuff from the move too

Yeah, they claim they checked it with digital scopes and such, but it still sounds slow. Quartz lock does not work at all, still slow. I'm going to call it a loss with that shop, and see if I can sell it to make some money back and buy something new with a warranty. Done with used stuff, even though I really wanted a Thorens he had there.

12 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I like to think I've got a decent head on my shoulders compared to a bunch of other people my age (and can say the same about my dealings with @DOMAN127 and @Professor Finn) so I don't think I'd end up that far down that road but I don't know. There isn't anything wrong with trying it early at all, I just don't really have any desire to. .It's just something I'm really indifferent towards.

Coffee is my fucking shit.

Based on what I've seen @Professor Finn talk about and I see in his Insta feed I am pretty sure Pig Destroyer would traumatize him. It's some good shit though, you got me hooked. Thank god for RPs.

#1 I'm glad to know that you think I'm pretty decent from sitting in a weeb panel talking about how much of a weeb everybody was in that room at Comicon <3

#2 Coffee is only ok

#3 Yeah anything more than Hard Rock I'm a bit iffy on....

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ok, I get where everyone is coming from but I feel we should intervene here...hard cider? Please tell me you're not talking about like Angry Orchard level stuff. Either way: sugar bad. I think my main point is that you guys are all super young. You'll change and branch out. Not saying you should become a hard drinker or anything, but there's a whole world out there.

Also, you can drink amazing coffee for way less than $5 a cup.

I'm not sure what the sugar content is for the stuff I've drank because I've only had home brewed stuff me and my friend have made, but I do believe I'll enjoy other drinks in future but for now that's all I've had and I enjoy it (save for sips of margaritas and beer)

2 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

@Dave Grohl Records have arrived safe and sound mate. Thanks so much for doing that for me (the missus says thank you aswell - she's already spun it through and loves it!). Really appreciate it, left some feedback for you.

I was just thinking about those last night. Glad to hear they arrived safely. Tell her no problem. Glad I could help out. I'll leave you feedback this evening, bud. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic