16 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Like, why the fuck would you need a TV theme song on vinyl? That's what YouTube is for. You can just watch the opening credits to Step by Step or whatever the fuck anytime you feel like it. The thought* of someone pulling out a record, unsleeving it, placing it on a turntable, cleaning it, and then... "WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED!" just upsets and baffles me. 

I understand something like The X-Files or Twin Peaks or any other show with an actually legitimately good score. But novelty throwback cartoon/sitcom theme songs? Why?

I mean I know WHY but that doesn't make the answers less upsetting

*I know no one is actually spinning these garbage releases

No one spins them. They just use it got IG novelty likes. 'I'm so cool cause I have the Fresh Prince theme song on vinyl.' Spongebob on vinyl will get me all the ladies, right? What about TMNT? DEFINITELY. 

I can get actually composed music too, but, yeah, seriously enough with this TV theme song crap. No one needs the Doug theme song on vinyl. Ugh. This two song LP is a new low on his part. Cash grab out the ass. 

I had a scary thought. The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song...

Green, white, red, blue, pink, yellow, black, clear w/blue (Zordon), and red/gold (Alpha) variants. Dude would probably make a killing. 

The only thing making me feel better is there's a new Power Rangers movie (why?) coming out so the company might want to hold on to the license.

11 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I had a scary thought. The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song...

Green, white, red, blue, pink, yellow, black, clear w/blue (Zordon), and red/gold (Alpha) variants. Dude would probably make a killing. 

The only thing making me feel better is there's a new Power Rangers movie (why?) coming out so the company might want to hold on to the license.

It's owned by Disney now, so let's hope

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

It's owned by Disney now, so let's hope

So is Doig though. But I guess that's part of the reason they did cover songs for that 

I didn't know Disney owned Power Rangers. Now I'm less confused about Bryan Cranston being in it. Get that money, Heisenberg.

12 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

So is Doig though. But I guess that's part of the reason they did cover songs for that 

I didn't know Disney owned Power Rangers. Now I'm less confused about Bryan Cranston being in it. Get that money, Heisenberg.

Apparently, he did voices for the monsters, and the character of Billy Cranston was named after him. 

Also, Disney owns it by some default.

2IeCQSp.jpg

Edited by THE_James_Champ

I'm at one of the properties I renovated fixing things the renter is complaining about. Half of these are HOA problems, and the other half weren't a problem before they moved in. Things like the refrigerator door not closing. Well, that's what happens when you put every heavy at all on the bottom drawer. Oh, your pantry door doesnt close? That's cause you jammed one of those dumb racks that hang from the door, causing the bracket to jam in the frame. I thought this dude was elderly and just didn't have the energy, or something. That I could deal with. Apparently this dude is my age... My job isn't to fix your fucked up additions. Grow some damn balls and learn to do things correctly. For fucks sake. Spending my day fixing some child's half ass attempts at living. 

Troy+and+abed+pretending+to+be+plumbers+

/rant 

Also, I got my the last two of my Caspian records in this week. Just waiting on the test press to take a family photo of them all. Huge thanks to @Eliminator Jr. for parting with his EU Dust. That dude is my new music best friend. You're the best, bud. 

Edited by Dave Grohl

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

People are dumb.

And extremely selfish. I'm cleaning out window frames cause they are dirty. Well, that's what happens when it fucking storms. Morons. I renovated the property and am renting it. I'm not a god damn maid. There are marks on the wall? Cause you scuffed and banged it moving furniture inside. Entitled and lazy as fuck. If renting this property wasn't a source of income, or I could go another month before renting it, I would tell these people to get the fuck out, and fuck off, cause they're about as cool as a kick in the teeth. Next thing you'll be asking me to change a light bulb...

But I have no choice cause this is my job / Dad's business. I don't want future problems. Sigh. I'm sorry, I'm just tired, and this is dumb. Haha. 

57 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

And extremely selfish. I'm cleaning out window frames cause they are dirty. Well, that's what happens when it fucking storms. Morons. I renovated the property and am renting it. I'm not a god damn maid. There are marks on the wall? Cause you scuffed and banged it moving furniture inside. Entitled and lazy as fuck. If renting this property wasn't a source of income, or I could go another month before renting it, I would tell these people to get the fuck out, and fuck off, cause they're about as cool as a kick in the teeth. Next thing you'll be asking me to change a light bulb...

But I have no choice cause this is my job / Dad's business. I don't want future problems. Sigh. I'm sorry, I'm just tired, and this is dumb. Haha. 

That sounds horrible. Dude is a complete moron. Scuffs are the tenants responsibility, along with normal cleaning. Sounds like someone grew up a bit entitled.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic