I had the choice between Chipotle or Firehouse Subs tonight when I was out. They are literally right next to each other. I'd never had anything from Firehouse before so I went for it. It was pretty good. I feel like I got about half the amount I would've at Chipotle for the same price though. 

Also went for the upgrade on my phone and snagged a 5s. Enjoying how speedy this sucker is compared to the 4s. 

How does one get free chipotle cards? Or do you just mean a gift card.

I went one time and they were out of brown rice, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. AKA all the best parts about a burrito. I wrote a letter about how sad I was and they sent me two cards for complimentary meals. It was rad.

My sister brought her new boyfriend home tonight, so naturally my mom had to break out the childhood photos and take a trip down memory lane. 

I don't have very many baby photos due to some really awful reasons, but the few I have are gold and I felt the need to share this one here. 

(My sister used to tell me that I was adopted before every photo we took together.) 

Pic010.jpg

I encourage everyone else to also post baby photos because baby photos are the best.

We are having our first major storm of the year, so far it looks like 15 cm of snow and no sign of stopping. Most stores are closed today with exception to the record store down the street from me. best believe I trekked thru the snow to grab a few. Now I am off to a pub with massive windows surrounding it. It's a tradition for me and some friends to go there during the first storm of the year. It looks amazing to sit by these windows and observe the snow.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic