the past like four days i've been in a fantastic mood (rare). and I told myself last night today would be good too but karma's friend jynx said fuck that and so today wasn't.  nothing bad happened at all either, it was just like all these little things piling on i guess.  the biggest one being this little like blood vessel under my eye on my cheek bone won't stop pulsing.

I think i'm just tired and hungry and should go to bed even tho it's 8:40 so I have like 5 more hours till I usually do

the past like four days i've been in a fantastic mood (rare). and I told myself last night today would be good too but karma's friend jynx said fuck that and so today wasn't.  nothing bad happened at all either, it was just like all these little things piling on i guess.  the biggest one being this little like blood vessel under my eye on my cheek bone won't stop pulsing.

I think i'm just tired and hungry and should go to bed even tho it's 8:40 so I have like 5 more hours till I usually do

Oooph. I know that feeling all too well. 

But you need the bad to appreciate the good, be thankful that nothing horrendously awful happened, ya know?

It's okay to be get stuck in those weird rut like days. Chin up, buttercup!

I know sometimes things like that can be stress? So maybe just try to chill out, grab dinner, and pass out early tonight. 

If it continues, check up with a doctor and make sure everything is a-ok.

I think i'm gonna get a pint of almond cream and watch a movie and then pass out!  this eye thing happened like a year ago for a week or two than stopped, but i feel so uncomfortable when people talk to me and it happens

thanks for replyin to meee

Yo, that sounds like the dream. Do it up! 

Gotcha, that's definitely strange. Don't look it up on WebMD or you're going to start planning your funeral, hahaha. 

and of course! If you ever need someone to just vent to, I'm here for ya.

I've been watching a ton of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on Netflix lately. How have I skipped out on this show for so long? I watched it when it first came out, but stopped for some reason. I've gone through three seasons in three weeks. I've also started watching An Idiot Abroad based on some recommendations in this thread and I'm enjoying it immensely. Ricky Gervais has the best laugh. It doesn't matter what he's laughing at, I start laughing too. 

I've been watching a ton of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on Netflix lately. How have I skipped out on this show for so long? I watched it when it first came out, but stopped for some reason. I've gone through three seasons in three weeks. I've also started watching An Idiot Abroad based on some recommendations in this thread and I'm enjoying it immensely. Ricky Gervais has the best laugh. It doesn't matter what he's laughing at, I start laughing too. 

i cant get into sunny...i dunno. ive tried.

yeah man! an idiot abroad...its so funny. i just started season 3 tonight. ricky's laugh is wild

I found a still sealed (yet unbelievably smashed) container of deodorant on my floor.

Just in case y'all were curious.

This is why I clean twice a week.

Getting caught up on the postings in here while I was at work tonight.  I read this post and thought it was odd that some old guy commented on crushed deoderant, but thought nothing of it. 

Then I see that Logan = Old man, Old man = Logan.

mind-blowing_1454.gif

Logan, I don't want to be rude, but you look really old for your age.

Getting caught up on the postings in here while I was at work tonight.  I read this post and thought it was odd that some old guy commented on crushed deoderant, but thought nothing of it. 

Then I see that Logan = Old man, Old man = Logan.

You know what they say, it's all downhill after 21.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic