What the fuck does a jellyfish taste like?

By itself, it didn't really taste like anything (surprise surprise); just wiggly, slightly crunchy jello. It honestly sort of reminded me of seaweed salad, especially texture-wise.

I'm very thankful they included some good spicy sauce with it. Made it much more enjoyable.

By itself, it didn't really taste like anything (surprise surprise); just wiggly, slightly crunchy jello. It honestly sort of reminded me of seaweed salad, especially texture-wise.

I'm very thankful they included some good spicy sauce with it. Made it much more enjoyable.

Interesting. I'd try it. But I'd eat anything.

Slightly crunchy jello.   :wacko:

I'd eat anything, as long as it tastes good.  If deep fried cockroaches tasted like chocolate, sign me up!

Yo, I haven't seen Starship Troopers in over a decade. It's fucking delightful. Definitely 2nd only to Robocop as far as sci-fi/action fascist satire.

Also, a top shelf 'Hey, it's that guy" movie.

When I first watched HIMYM I genuinely thought 'Hey, it's the Starship Troopers guy'. Amazing and hilarious movie. It never gets old.

I wasn't expecting nearly any of that gore and blood and bewbs. I think that inspired me to a poster

15 year old Jon was very, very disappointed that Denise Richard's boobs did not make an appearance.  Little did he know, Wild Things was just around the corner.

I wasn't expecting nearly any of that gore and blood and bewbs. I think that inspired me to a poster

If you're going through with this, would you mind sending me a high-res file of it? I moved yesterday and what all my previous apartments were missing was a unique Starship Troopers poster :)

I've heard that the book is rather different thematically and I've always been curious about it.

Fun fact : I got grounded for seeing Starship Troopers in the theatre because it was an R rated movie :)

My dad and I were on our way out the door to go see it in theaters when my mom read in the newspaper (lol) that there was nudity and stopped us. Of course I was like 10 or 11 at the time.

NPH will definitely always be Doogie Howser.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic