You don't like cheese on food? You're crazy Jason!

Edit: Rick and Morty is fucking awesome, you'll love it.

Not so much a dislike as a my organs will declare a mutiny on my entire working system if I ingest it too often, so I avoid for the most part. Rick & Morty is gonna be even more awesome now that my dude just brought me some free hash as a late xmas gift :D

Not so much a dislike as a my organs will declare a mutiny on my entire working system if I ingest it too often, so I avoid for the most part. Rick & Morty is gonna be even more awesome now that my dude just brought me some free hash as a late xmas gift :D

Ah, that makes sense. Shitty, since cheese is amazing. 

Finally ordered that new cult leader. Been holding out for the tour variant but fuck it. Grabbed the red with blue 7inch. Love how deathwish has appropriate shipping prices.

Assholes. Thinks me will get a beef n cheddar too

I want that tour variant also. Haven't seen it pop up anywhere though.

Fuck, I feel a migraine coming on :(. Damn med withdrawals. I've been having brain zaps all morning too. Hopefully I caught the migraine early enough that it does not get too bad, since I'm supposed to go out later for some girl I have a semi-interest in's birthday.

Fuck, I feel a migraine coming on :(. Damn med withdrawals. I've been having brain zaps all morning too. Hopefully I caught the migraine early enough that it does not get too bad, since I'm supposed to go out later for some girl I have a semi-interest in's birthday.

Get it Thomas! I miss you dudes. I feel like Iv abonded you all. Once the lady leaves Tuesday night I'll be all yours again <3.

Finally ordered that new cult leader. Been holding out for the tour variant but fuck it. Grabbed the red with blue 7inch. Love how deathwish has appropriate shipping prices.

I just grabbed both the LP and the 7" a couple days ago too. Nice thing about living an hour away from DWHQ is that I'll probably have them by Monday.

I feel it's the best due to it matching the artwork. And it's a tour variant which is cool.

Get it Thomas! I miss you dudes. I feel like Iv abonded you all. Once the lady leaves Tuesday night I'll be all yours again <3.

Lady time > Internet time

I just grabbed both the LP and the 7" a couple days ago too. Nice thing about living an hour away from DWHQ is that I'll probably have them by Monday.

That's dope, which 7 inch you grab the gold or blue?

Hey, you got your priorities in order for sure.

I don't know about the girl though. She is my best friend's little sister, so I've always avoided thinking about it. She is kind of odd relationship wise too, since never wants to get married, have kids, etc, or even a real relationship. All the guys she has dated before only last a few months before she gets bored and moves on. I don't know, she is just an oddity I guess, and also probably way outta my league. 

Oh my god, the poor girl cutting my hair. She was making the usual small talk but being kinda flirty and when I said "I am a sophomore" I think she assumed I meant college. When I said that I start back at xxxxxx high on Monday she just about shit herself and commented how much older than that I look. lmao. 

On the bright side, my hair finally goes the right way and I got rid of the awful curly bullshit.

I'll keep a lookout for you. Half the band works at a local record store chain here and I've found three tour copies of Nothing For Us Here just browsing there in the last few years. I haven't found any tour copies of the new album other than the couple I bought at the release show, but I look for them every time I'm there. If I find one, I'll let you know.

I'll keep a lookout for you. Half the band works at a local record store chain here and I've found three tour copies of Nothing For Us Here just browsing there in the last few years. I haven't found any tour copies of the new album other than the couple I bought at the release show, but I look for them every time I'm there. If I find one, I'll let you know.

Can I be second on this list please

I still haven't listened to it, what genre is it?

I feel it's the best due to it matching the artwork. And it's a tour variant which is cool.

Lady time > Internet time

That's dope, which 7 inch you grab the gold or blue?

Got the dark red variant of Lightless Walk, and blue of Useless Animal. Wasn't even planning on buying the 7" but DW hooked me with that precheckout discount.

That's exactly what I have. I grabbed it all at the same time. It was insane how cheap it was.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic