Wasn't 100% on Rick & Morty after the first episode, but the second one got me hands down. The dog becoming self aware and threatening to cut the dad's nuts off had me laughing out loud...

Where are my testicles, Summer? You've had them removed. Where are they?

So excite, just grabbed ETID new junk on pink. Only 1 more for the ole ETID left.

Hey everyone! Happy Belated New Year to you all

Hola fresh prince

That's exactly what I have. I grabbed it all at the same time. It was insane how cheap it was.

I thought the exact same, and I even sent them an email after my order asking if I could add the EP to my order.

Sure.

Awesome and thanks.

I'll keep a lookout for you. Half the band works at a local record store chain here and I've found three tour copies of Nothing For Us Here just browsing there in the last few years. I haven't found any tour copies of the new album other than the couple I bought at the release show, but I look for them every time I'm there. If I find one, I'll let you know.

This would be amazing dude. Thank you!

Oh my god, the poor girl cutting my hair. She was making the usual small talk but being kinda flirty and when I said "I am a sophomore" I think she assumed I meant college. When I said that I start back at xxxxxx high on Monday she just about shit herself and commented how much older than that I look. lmao.

On the bright side, my hair finally goes the right way and I got rid of the awful curly bullshit.

You fucked up. Plain and simple. I am ashamed of you.

I'll keep a lookout for you. Half the band works at a local record store chain here and I've found three tour copies of Nothing For Us Here just browsing there in the last few years. I haven't found any tour copies of the new album other than the couple I bought at the release show, but I look for them every time I'm there. If I find one, I'll let you know.

I went to the album release show. Regret not grabbing a copy. Oh well. I have a copy so who cares. That's cool you've found some floating around Gray.

I went to the album release show. Regret not grabbing a copy. Oh well. I have a copy so who cares. That's cool you've found some floating around Gray.

I actually just found a blue copy of Nothing For Us Here at the Taylorsville store. I was down there for a work party so I stopped in afterwards. It was sitting in the new arrivals section, and it wasn't even advertised as being a tour copy.

I actually just found a blue copy of Nothing For Us Here at the Taylorsville store. I was down there for a work party so I stopped in afterwards. It was sitting in the new arrivals section, and it wasn't even advertised as being a tour copy.

So weird. Well, if they keep popping up I'll take one if you'd be so kind. I'm still kicking myself over not getting one, but if not it's not that big of a deal.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic