Ugh, positive thoughts my man

Feel better Jason

The wife looked online and she thinks the culprit is the Phenobarbital which has done a good job of controlling my early am Grand Mal activity, but apparently I'm part of a very low percentage of people that it causes a rise in your liver enzymes, which can lead to liver failure... The medication or the seizures, which one is gonna kill me first???

My mail day was great, my Barnes & Noble order came, got MWY "It's All Crazy! It's All False" it's on that mixed vinyl but each platter is different colors and the packaging is pretty nice, also got the Night School "Heartbeat" 7". Then my Mind Over Matter Release came, and I got the Estates/Our Lady Split, and The Our Lady "II" album. I can't get over how great the Our Lady album is, I've spun it twice already. Anyone who enjoys mewithoutyou owes it to themselves to listen to it, handmade die cut, silk screened sleeve, individually numbered, different versions than the songs on the cassette and an additional vinyl only track, and pink vinyl to match the sleeve. Plus it's only $10

http://mindovermatterrecords.bandcamp.com/album/ii

The wife looked online and she thinks the culprit is the Phenobarbital which has done a good job of controlling my early am Grand Mal activity, but apparently I'm part of a very low percentage of people that it causes a rise in your liver enzymes, which can lead to liver failure... The medication or the seizures, which one is gonna kill me first???

Hope you get doing better <3

Not sure what's worse, chemically made medicine or the human body

The Our Lady "II" album. I can't get over how great the Our Lady album is, I've spun it twice already. Anyone who enjoys mewithoutyou owes it to themselves to listen to it, handmade die cut, silk screened sleeve, individually numbered, different versions than the songs on the cassette and an additional vinyl only track, and pink vinyl to match the sleeve. Plus it's only $10

Um, skimmed over those songs, and I think I really dig! Will give a proper listen in the car tomorrow. My car system sounds great so....

My mail day was great, my Barnes & Noble order came, got MWY "It's All Crazy! It's All False" it's on that mixed vinyl but each platter is different colors and the packaging is pretty nice, also got the Night School "Heartbeat" 7". Then my Mind Over Matter Release came, and I got the Estates/Our Lady Split, and The Our Lady "II" album. I can't get over how great the Our Lady album is, I've spun it twice already. Anyone who enjoys mewithoutyou owes it to themselves to listen to it, handmade die cut, silk screened sleeve, individually numbered, different versions than the songs on the cassette and an additional vinyl only track, and pink vinyl to match the sleeve. Plus it's only $10

Purchasing Our Lady right now. Thanks! It's been on my list of things to check out!

I can't get over how great the Our Lady album is, I've spun it twice already. Anyone who enjoys mewithoutyou owes it to themselves to listen to it, handmade die cut, silk screened sleeve, individually numbered, different versions than the songs on the cassette and an additional vinyl only track, and pink vinyl to match the sleeve. Plus it's only $10

It really is great. It reminds me a little bit of Manchester Orchestra as well.

Purchasing Our Lady right now. Thanks! It's been on my list of things to check out!

awesome, glad to spread the word, that 7" split is only $3 too

It really is great. It reminds me a little bit of Manchester Orchestra as well.

I could see that, I don't think it's a ripoff or anything. But I can see the aaron weiss influence. This band should be bigger

I started some rice and went to the bathroom. When I came back, there was a fire. Apparently something was under the burner because I now see a charred black thing under it. I dealt with it and while I cleaned it up I moved the rice to another burner. In the process of cleaning, I forgot about the rice and now it's burned and stuck to the side of the pot. This is why I am not supposed to cook.

This sounds like the plot to Home Alone VII

Um, skimmed over those songs, and I think I really dig! Will give a proper listen in the car tomorrow. My car system sounds great so....

Nice, I hope you enjoy. I was really surprised. I just started listening to all the label's bands on bandcamp after they knocked it out of the park with the These Arms Are Snakes release

Those reviewers must've been too hyped to notice.

No, you're thinking of Clannad which I haven't started yet. This is that other one. I thought it was just awkwardly written but they have tried to directly translate honorifics. And I know damn well that isn't the word for eyes. I can't think of the last time there was a good joke about eyes in anime. Oh, wait, never mind, DxD was one big joke about eyes. That was the change I found to be the most odd and amusing. Us Americans just can't handle harsh language or rude jokes I suppose.

No, you're thinking of Clannad which I haven't started yet. This is that other one. I thought it was just awkwardly written but they have tried to directly translate honorifics. And I know damn well that isn't the word for eyes. I can't think of the last time there was a good joke about eyes in anime. Oh, wait, never mind, DxD was one big joke about eyes. That was the change I found to be the most odd and amusing. Us Americans just can't handle harsh language or rude jokes I suppose.

Sarcasm?

Kinda. I've noticed some random censoring and changes in Japanese stuff in the English dub or whatever is the equivalent. I can't decide if I like the more streamlined translation of this or the Japanenglish I'm used to from fan translations.

Didn't realize you hadn't started it yet

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic