Fucking plane tickets. I have a wedding to go to in New Orleans in March. Almost $700 to fly out there for a weekend. Got that price cut in half but I now have to fly out of Seattle instead of Portland.

Tickets are damn expensive, despite supposedly being at the lowest they've been in years. Weekend flights are bad. I need to order my ticket for Omaha next month.

Yeah, I would watch him go from 300 to 375 in one day. Then go see what he was commenting on. It was all useless crap!

There's a few abusers like that around here I'm keeping an eye on. Especially those who don't contribute anything anywhere else on the boards outside of ST.

Y'all know who you are. Be warned...the SuspensionBan Hammer will be dropped on ya!

:ph34r:

UGH, I just made a smoothie run for 4 of us here at work, I was pulling the last one out the bag and dropped it! smoothie every where. was able to save about a half a coffee cup full. im such a dufus!

That sucks. I hardly ever drop stuff, but when I do, it is something important like that.

I wouldn't know about plane tickets, as I have never been on an airplane

This will only be my second time flying. Was not as bad as I thought, but leaving from a small airport helped, since I was the only one inline for security when I showed up.

There's a few abusers like that around here I'm keeping an eye on. Especially those who don't contribute anything anywhere else on the boards outside of ST.

Y'all know who you are. Be warned...the SuspensionBan Hammer will be dropped on ya!

I post here a lot and don't post outside a ton but I'm cool, right?

Awesome, keep up the good work! 

I fail to see a reason why there would be a ban or suspension for only posting in ST.

^^ Shit! That discussion on plane tickets reminds me that I haven't booked my flight for Boston. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg this late in the timing.

Plane tickets are fucking insane. $760 from PDX to MSY for a 4 day weekend. I'll drive 3 hours to Seattle to cut that shit in half. Maybe Jon will let me park my car by his place for a few days  :wub:

And of course, and hour after I buy that Braid record my refund from newegg shows up. Well, not have more money to spend, even though I should put it in my bank account after all this spending the last few days.

^^ Shit! That discussion on plane tickets reminds me that I haven't booked my flight for Boston. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg this late in the timing.

Where are you flying from? I've managed to get some fairly reasonable airfare flying into and out of Boston before. Also, it's worth seeing if Manchester NH has a cheaper flight option. You can get a bus straight from the Manchester airport to downtown Boston for about $18, so sometimes it's worth it.

Plane tickets are fucking insane. $760 from PDX to MSY for a 4 day weekend. I'll drive 3 hours to Seattle to cut that shit in half. Maybe Jon will let me park my car by his place for a few days  :wub:

Yeah, doesn't matter to me :)  I'm going to be gone a few weekends in March, but you could park it there either way.

Edit : I'm fairly certain airport size places a big part in ticket prices.  I was able to book direct, round trip flights to Austin and SF for under $500 total.  But a trip back home (MT), will cost me about $300 usually.

I still have a $100 of voucher from my last trip to use, but my friend might use it for her trip to NYC for her art show at NYU. I figured she needs it more going to an expensive city like that.

Yeah, doesn't matter to me :)  I'm going to be gone a few weekends in March, but you could park it there either way.

Edit : I'm fairly certain airport size places a big part in ticket prices.  I was able to book direct, round trip flights to Austin and SF for under $500 total.  But a trip back home (MT), will cost me about $300 usually.

Yeah, which is why I love Akron Canton. It's tiny, like 9 or 10 terminals, has no one there and is cheap to fly in and out of. Only downside is tiny planes, hardly any direct flights, and lack of airlines.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic