I think after I finish off Preacher and Saga of the Swamp Thing I'm going to move on to Hellblazer. I only mention this in here for Tina and Ghost's edification, as I know they're Hellblazer fans.

After John showing up in Swamp Thing and Sandman, it seems I'm being guided to Hellblazer. :)

I think after I finish off Preacher and Saga of the Swamp Thing I'm going to move on to Hellblazer. I only mention this in here for Tina and Ghost's edification, as I know they're Hellblazer fans.

After John showing up in Swamp Thing and Sandman, it seems I'm being guided to Hellblazer. :)

Yesssssssssss. I ran out of money so I haven't made it past the 8th volume yet but it's so good !

YES!!! Totally worth it.

On the road home from Tortoise - they fucking killed it, as expected. An older couple dropped acid behind me and felt me up for an hour though, which was decidedly not that killer.

Hope you all are having a wonderful night <3

Glad to hear they killed it, not so glad to hear about the other part. Going to try to see them in May

Hey Ash... all dug out?

sort of lol. i live in an apt complex so its recommended that we dont attempt to move the snow only bc theres nowhere to put it. our landscaping guys also do the snow removal and theyre like "ummmm we gotta figure out where to put all this." theres nowhere to park now. they dug my car out yesterday morning by request (there was 9 sq ft of snow in front of my car alone) and i had a hard time getting out of my spot bc all the wind blew a bunch of snow underneath my car. i was almost beached on it bc there was so much under there. once i got out though they never came around to clear out my spot. my bf told me to park in his spot since it was a bit more cleared out than mine but it froze overnight leaving my tires frozen to the ground lol.

my bf has a subaru crosstrek so he just parked on a snow bank and tore it out of there this morning with no issue lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic