I have been sleeping like absolutely shit the past week. Whenever I lay down (in any position other than on my stomach), I have a sharp pain in the back of my leg (back of knee, more specifically). I don't know if it's a pinched nerve or what (would that ONLY effect me when laying down?). I am traditionally a back/side sleeper, so it wakes me up in the middle of the night every so often when I shift and the pain comes back. I may just chop my leg off, because I reallly like sleeping.

I'm dragging at work right now. c'monnn 5pm.

Also, I love that house, I would be out on that porch every evening.

I have been sleeping like absolutely shit the past week. Whenever I lay down (in any position other than on my stomach), I have a sharp pain in the back of my leg (back of knee, more specifically). I don't know if it's a pinched nerve or what (would that ONLY effect me when laying down?). I am traditionally a back/side sleeper, so it wakes me up in the middle of the night every so often when I shift and the pain comes back. I may just chop my leg off, because I reallly like sleeping.

I'm dragging at work right now. c'monnn 5pm.

Also, I love that house, I would be out on that porch every evening.

sounds like it could be a back injury you should get checked out 

Re: RSD thread.

It was marked "unapproved" instead of straight-up deleted. Which will be now.

Why?

The folks at RSD reached out us asking to take down the postings with any and all info pertaining to RSD and releases until the official word is out. Additionally, a few labels & distros reps aren't too happy at the info being out this early.

So, to keep the peace, we will oblige and 86 the thread and all info.

So it was official, huh?

Fuck people. I just told someone "have a nice day" like I do at the end of all my calls, and the guys just said "no" and hung up. What an asshole. Now I'm pissed off.

what the hell ?  

I've run into people like this and his issues run deeper than anything you could have done to make him happy. Don't take it personal and let it ruin your day.

New Nothing sounds fucking awesome.

Dammit, can't listen at work.

what the hell ?  

I've run into people like this and his issues run deeper than anything you could have done to make him happy. Don't take it personal and let it ruin your day.

My day was already annoying, that just pissed me off more. I know I can't do anything about it, and normally it does not bother me, but it did today for some reason. Oh well, time to forget.

Dammit, can't listen at work.

My day was already annoying, that just pissed me off more. I know I can't do anything about it, and normally it does not bother me, but it did today for some reason. Oh well, time to forget.

If you're gonna go so far as to say "no." You might as well just do a long drawn out, "fuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuuuuu." ::click::

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic