I agree, I love when the pawn... as well. I keep hoping for vinyl releases. I guess there is a promo copy of Tidal but I've never personally seen one

yeah promos are crazy hard to get your hands on, especially one that old. Sad part is I know there's a few just sitting around that could go to a better home.

Doing it big, just slow cooked a meat sauce for a couple hours, used a fried chicken recipe to make breaded eggplant and layering several Italian cheeses (mostly Parmesan) for a homemade eggplant parmigiana. It's baking in the oven right now, it's a damn shame I don't have dinner guests but I'm going to eat off it for a couple days at least while I'm here alone. 

I was longboarding home from work today and a car was in the middle of an intersection while I was skating through the crosswalk. At the last moment, he decided to dart left. Didn't even see me. Clipped the back of my longboard and one of my wheels/trucks is bent and broken. He agreed it was 100% his fault, he didn't see me. I am receiving money from the person but I was/am just shook up. I no longer have my mode of transportation (for the time being). Just sucks.

I was longboarding home from work today and a car was in the middle of an intersection while I was skating through the crosswalk. At the last moment, he decided to dart left. Didn't even see me. Clipped the back of my longboard and one of my wheels/trucks is bent and broken. He agreed it was 100% his fault, he didn't see me. I am receiving money from the person but I was/am just shook up. I no longer have my mode of transportation (for the time being). Just sucks.

Bummer. Glad you're ok though.

I don't think you are, but if you happen to be in Phoenix and not really tall you can borrow my old bike

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic