5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Here's a fun game:

Does anyone have any threads that they read specifically because they either hate them, or they make them angry to read?

That pin thread is so annoying to me, and yet I must read every post. The HT thread is another one for me.

The HT thread is terrible, but has some great moments lately.

23 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Here's a fun game:

Does anyone have any threads that they read specifically because they either hate them, or they make them angry to read?

That pin thread is so annoying to me, and yet I must read every post. The HT thread is another one for me.

Blink and brand new thread...

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Here's a fun game:

Mondo. The people in there are literally out of their minds. 

11 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Here's a fun game:

I find the Hot Topic thread entertaining, no threads I actively root against but I do find myself reading stuff that I'm not remotely interested in just to pass the time.

Almost forgot I have a 3 day weekend this weekend, and then a 2 day with the holiday. Better than a 3 and 1 like normal, when I work Saturdays. 1 day off is not enough to unwind.

Hopefully I'll have my turntable back Saturday, so I can spin my backlog from the past 2 weeks.

Edited by Thomas³

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Almost forgot I have a 3 day weekend this weekend, and then a 2 day with the holiday. Better than a 3 and 1 like normal, when I work Saturdays. 1 day off is not enough to unwind.

I've got a few months weekend after today :P

Anyone have any Kevin Devine or Lydia stuff digital? I can't find any of it online and wanted to check them out a little more before I bought records

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic