Anyone here have experience with Amazon Warehou

se Deals? They've got something I'd like but I'm not sure how bad off it'll be condition wise

Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut / scratch on item case

What's the item?

se Deals? They've got something I'd like but I'm not sure how bad off it'll be condition wise

Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut / scratch on item case

Yes:

Harmon Amp

Sony Amp

Polk Speakers

DT990s

I've ordered various audio equipment from Amazon Warehouse deals and have never had a problem. Just always read the desc. I've only bought stuff that comes in the original packaging though.

They screwed me on a copy of Robocop. Would not do it again even though after some persuasion I got it rectified. Check my instagram for the shitty pictures.

I wasn't going to say so someone didn't snag it from under me, but I guess I'll assume you guys are cool

The new Ryan Adams Carnegie Hall box.

Dave, I was assuming repackaged meant opened/played with, and then repackaged. Does that not?

Repackaged can either mean original packaging as it was taken out, and then put back in, or brand new packaging (possibly exactly like the original or a different appropriately sized package). I just don't take my chances with anything repackaged as it could mean either, technically. If there is a dent or small scratch or it was previously opened, bring it. Never had a problem with any of those.

I've had mostly good luck with records, but not everyone has. Amazon has an easy as hell return policy. Order it. If you're disappointed, just return it. You're out time and nothing else.

I've had mostly good luck with records, but not everyone has. Amazon has an easy as hell return policy. Order it. If you're disappointed, just return it. You're out time and nothing else.

I had this strange phenomenon with their return services. I never had a problem with Amazon items until I found out about the easy return process...now like 1 in 3 records I order have huge creases, seam splits, general bends, or anything else similar. I'm afraid if I return all the bad ones, my account will get terminated (apparently this happens, and I asked customer service if it was true). 

Hassle free returns?

Yeah. They usually don't replace the records since amazon said amazon warehouse deals are like a third party seller but I got amazon to actually sell me a brand new copy from amazon at the discounted price of the warehouse deal. And I had to return the warehouse deal and wait for a refund, which I did receive.

I wasn't going to say so someone didn't snag it from under me, but I guess I'll assume you guys are cool

The new Ryan Adams Carnegie Hall box.

Dave, I was assuming repackaged meant opened/played with, and then repackaged. Does that not?

I'd go for it. Easy returns.

I only asked about the item because I've heard stories of a giant sticker being put on vinyl sleeves

I've never had an issue with anything though. Maybe a scratch somewhere but nothing that ruined it

That picture is a great representation of my morning so far.

My record clamp should be here today, but my new mat won't be until tomorrow (hopefully). The mat was in town, but when back to PA for some reason. Good old USPS.

Some crazy people like the mornings though. I like being up until 4 or 5 am, so I guess I also sort like the mornings since I'm usually still up. I should try to start drinking coffee, maybe it'd help, but I hate the taste so much. It also makes me shit like an hour after I drink it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic