The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

finally spun Halloween today. It sounds really good, but I was a little bummed to hear that the SFX and dialogue were mixed in. I would have loved a clean score.

Really? I kind of liked it TBH. I don't think they've got too much unique material to fill an entire OST alone, so that's probably why it's worked like that.

Oh man now I'm really excited. I kind of always wished there was more dialogue in soundtracks. Adds a cool element. The monologue on the OG Maniac is awesome, and the story at the beginning of DWs Fog is sweet too.

Yeah I don't wanna give too much away if you haven't heard it but I thoroughly enjoyed the part of the soundtrack where the shrink and nurse were driving in the pouring rain and Michael escapes from the asylum. If you've got a decent setup, the rain and lightning in the backdrop sets a pretty realistic and freaky landscape.

came in just now... 180g black here

yeah same, had a feeling this would happen when they shipped after i asked to cancel. randomly inserted my foot.

Both my copies are black. Can I call in my favor and trade someone my extra black for an extra orange?

Was at the record store where I bought my orange copy of Halloween and the owner told me that every copy he sold of it was orange, I guess it confirms mondo basically shipped out all the variants to stores

Was at the record store where I bought my orange copy of Halloween and the owner told me that every copy he sold of it was orange, I guess it confirms mondo basically shipped out all the variants to stores

I mean, if you ignore that fact that a ton of people got orange direct, sure.

Last time I fucking hedge my bets with an amazon order. Two copies ordered from Mondo, a third from Amazon. All black. Fuck this. I'll order from Amazon in case I don't get the fucking thing direct, but man, it's discouraging. I'm going to see if I can return the one from Amazon, since it came kinda messed up anyway. (I should also mention I didn't see how jacked the jacket was before taking the plastic off, which was something I noticed with my copy of Only God Forgives that I ordered from them.

If anyone would like a nice black copy for $30ppd, PM me.