The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Some shameless self-promotion here. I'm doing a World Cup charity raffle and potentially giving away some Mondo vinyl as well. 

The mondo pack will be (I think) a copy of: Halloween, Blue Sunshine, House of the Devil, Gravity, Coraline, Jurassic Park and The Omen.

If you can afford to donate it would be appreciated. So far, no one wants to give! Thanks Mondo friends. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/101838-vcwc-charity-raffle-help-some-dogs/

Some shameless self-promotion here. I'm doing a World Cup charity raffle and potentially giving away some Mondo vinyl as well. 

The mondo pack will be (I think) a copy of: Halloween, Blue Sunshine, House of the Devil, Gravity, Coraline, Jurassic Park and The Omen.

If you can afford to donate it would be appreciated. So far, no one wants to give! Thanks Mondo friends. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/101838-vcwc-charity-raffle-help-some-dogs/

Donated.  Get on this people!  Even if you aren't dog lovers, there are some really awesome prize packages being dished out here.  Hell, there's a "Vermont beer pack" that I assume will contain a can of Heady Topper (which was the #1 rated beer in the world by beer advocate) and is basically impossible to get outside of the immediate region.

Gravity delayed even further:

http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/05/19/gravity-pre-order-update/

This is a very curious release for Mondo. I don't recall them ever announcing a record as a pre-order, as well as having no information regarding the variant. 

this is disappointing. really hoping I score a variant on this release--that sure would make up for the delay!

The whole industry is delayed by 5-7 weeks right now. There is a RSD backup and just a general shortage of pressing plants, equipment, etc. Labels have been talking about this for a couple of months. There are finally a couple of plants here in The States that are expanding. The market has outgrown the industry for the time being.

The whole industry is delayed by 5-7 weeks right now. There is a RSD backup and just a general shortage of pressing plants, equipment, etc. Labels have been talking about this for a couple of months. There are finally a couple of plants here in The States that are expanding. The market has outgrown the industry for the time being.

I've been noticing a lot of releases have been getting pushed back. Very interesting