The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Why don't they just release a Power Rangers/Gremlins/Rugrats/Ren and Stimpy/Are You Afraid the Dark/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Animated Series/Simpsons/Ernest Scared Stupid/Last Action Hero/Terminator 2 soundtrack box set and take all our money already?

Are they going to post pricing before comic-con? My friend who's going said she'd grab me one if I gave her money ahead of time.

If you find out can you let me know? And I'll do the same. My friend is going to grab me one too and I want to make sure I give her enough. Surely they won't be outrageous?

Do we know how many will be pressed? Or have I missed that info.

Guest deleted

No. Nope. That's not right. If you didn't order two then that's impossible. Liar.

Nobody said that.  (except for you, here)

Liar.

Yeah as far as I can tell I am the only one in this thread going to SDCC...and no I won't buy you all one. Most likely it will be limited to only a couple copies per person, and that list is full already....

I'm going too but it's my first time going so I want to enjoy myself and not carry a stack of vinyl all day.

I'm going too but it's my first time going so I want to enjoy myself and not carry a stack of vinyl all day.

Do they not have lockers and shit that you can rent at SDCC? It seems like they would have figured that shit out. It would make someone some money and make people happy.

EDIT: Nobody steal my idea. I'm getting a bunch of rental lockers and going to SDCC from now on.

Do they not have lockers and shit that you can rent at SDCC? It seems like they would have figured that shit out. It would make someone some money and make people happy.

EDIT: Nobody steal my idea. I'm getting a bunch of rental lockers and going to SDCC from now on.

IF this isn't already done by an individual or by SDCC, there's no way it wouldn't be profitable to rent a booth space and fill it full of lockers.  Do it up man.

EDIT: Same with like, Warped Tour, etc, etc, etc