The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Currently I believe the plan is for the vinyl release to coincide with the release of their 16" toy figure sometime this month...

I just hope they don't try to do anything on or around Black Friday. Trying to order anything on that day is going to be a shit show.

I'm really tempted to get that Iron Giant screw/bolt toy. It's one o f my favorite movies and its an iconic little toy that I may enjoy having on the shelf more than the figure that will undoubtedly cost at least $200. Whenever the soundtrack comes I'll be all over it.

It reminds me of a buttplug.

My friend said his Omen shipped. Anyone else? I didn't order an Omen but I did order a Pet Sematary. Since then I've also ordered a Babadook print and 2001. All still say "unfulfilled" though.

I ordered 1 PS & 1PS / 1 Omen, nothing shipped yet. I guess I should've ordered Omen by itself?

My friend said his Omen shipped. Anyone else? I didn't order an Omen but I did order a Pet Sematary. Since then I've also ordered a Babadook print and 2001. All still say "unfulfilled" though.

I ordered the Omen and PS separately, and I've received my shipping notice for the Omen only so far.  Lots of unfulfilled on my account still...just gotta be patient! :)

So if you buy two copies at the same time, you're pretty much guaranteed to get a "random" insert?

Not really. Supposedly there's a better chance but I'm not sure. I've ordered 2 in the past & got 2 variants or 2 blacks. It's a toss up. Some on this board have hard & fast opinions on this though. Go through this thread & you'll find many fights about this. It's verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry serious stuff.

Quote from Mo earlier this year. Whether it really means anything is up to your own interpretation I guess:

Hey man, I'm sorry you didn't get a Omen chase after buying 4. We really try to help everyone who buys multiples, but with the original chase striped record getting messed up we were left only with the <200 copies of the mark of the beast version to go around for the whole edition.

Key word here is "try to".

Nothing is guaranteed, especially given that orders with multiple items go out later than single order items, leaving less variants to go around.

I'm 0/2 on jurassic park and 0/2 on gravity when I ordered 2 of each at the same time, and 3/4 on single orders. but it is what it is.