The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

It's just a short glimpse, but there's a nice shot at 1:10 that gives an idea of size:

I just cannot wait for Ramona Flowers, hopefully it's around the same price (though I'm expecting closer to $200)

Mo, if you're reading this, any news on Ramona? The SDCC booth said pre-order in August, looks like it won't make the cut this month, but hope it's close :)

It's just a short glimpse, but there's a nice shot at 1:10 that gives an idea of size:

I just cannot wait for Ramona Flowers, hopefully it's around the same price (though I'm expecting closer to $200)

Mo, if you're reading this, any news on Ramona? The SDCC booth said pre-order in August, looks like it won't make the cut this month, but hope it's close :)

Does that mean Mondo might be making a Scott Pilgrim figure as well!? That would be awesome yet still way out of my price range! Is anyone getting the Rich Kelly Ninja Turtles 2: Secret Of The Ooze Print Tomorrow!? I'd love to try and get that Turtles 2 Print tomorrow. I wore out the VHS of it my Dad got me when I was a kid. But I really can't afford it right now unfortunetly. Still Got some Mondo Prints left for sale for really great prices if anyone is interested in them that would definetly help out and would be amazing feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions!!! I still have these Mondo Prints:

Ken Taylor - The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Hand Numbered #223/325 - $50ppd

Ken Taylor - Julie Newmar's Catwoman - Variant - Signed And Hand Numbered #68/125 - $60ppd

Tom Whalen - Army Of Darkness - Hand Numbered #126/275 - $45ppd

Thanks Alot Guys!

Mo, also if you're reading this are there any plans for THE MARTIAN? Maybe involving Shaw, Kelly, or Tong? It's okay to tell us. You're among friends and we won't say anything.

I'm giving up the ghost. Can't keep up, and I need money.

Fuck.

Keeping The Beyond, A Cat in the Brain, Halloween, my batman 7", the Visitor, coraline, Shaun of the Dead, Here Comes The Devil, Maniac by ROB, Poltergeist, Scanners/The Brood, Timecrimes, and Cannibal Holocaust.

The rest? In a for sale post. Offers for colors, set sale/negotiable on black copies.

Don't know what to say. Been fun. I get the emails. I'll see y'all in here when I see something I gotta have.