The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I saw this, but I wonder what the deal is with it not being shaped like the previous Batman test?

I saw Justin Ishmael reply to someone's picture on instagram with a batman test and he said that the batman test that is shaped as the bat will get it's own release. The batman test that is regular shaped is for the comic con exclusives which were the villains.

Man, that's actually not a bad price for this record. I got a mate to pick up a test for me at the con and including international postage and tip I shelled out $165.

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised no one has scooped it up for the buy it now price. I have no doubt that once the bidding starts it will go for more than that price.

I saw Justin Ishmael reply to someone's picture on instagram with a batman test and he said that the batman test that is shaped as the bat will get it's own release. The batman test that is regular shaped is for the comic con exclusives which were the villains.

Hell yeah. so that explains the villains being b-e

So I bought drive for 200 shipped...it's the only tp I really wanted (other than JP which nobody has seen yet)

Someone tell me I'm not crazy

As long as you're happy who's to say if you are crazy or not. And if you're happy it shouldn't really matter what anyone else thinks anyway.

I have friends who drop $100-200 at the bar on a pretty regular basis, and I think they are crazy.. and stupid... But again, they're happy, so all is good...