The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Say what you want about Ben being a flipper or being an antagonist (and he can be both) but in his defense, he usually takes it in stride.

That said. I hope people don't participate in the contest. Easy win for ol' Howelly.

This is a pretty elaborate reaction to a burn from a teenager on the Internet though haha

I had faith. All of my customer service experiences with Mondo have been great so far so I wasn't worried. Charity is awesome.

Yeah, same here. Haven't had an issue yet.

Charity is pretty great if the cause is legit.

I agree with both of these statements. I didn't receive a handbill with my GOTG and within the hour of sending an email about it, Charity had sent me the tracking for my lost handbill. Top notch!

I've done a really good job at getting one of every Mondo release (except the original Maniac, Looper 7", and Grand Piano 7"), but unfortunately I think I may have to back off and be more selective now. I want this Black Sunday release but I've never even heard of the movie or even care to see it.

On top of that, it doesn't help that I just got laid off the other day. So my hope is that if I decide to start back up on consistently getting these, I can find this one at a decent price somewhere down the road.

I've done a really good job at getting one of every Mondo release (except the original Maniac, Looper 7", and Grand Piano 7"), but unfortunately I think I may have to back off and be more selective now. I want this Black Sunday release but I've never even heard of the movie or even care to see it.

I'm feeling the same way. I may stop being an every release guy.

On top of that, it doesn't help that I just got laid off the other day. So my hope is that if I decide to start back up on consistently getting these, I can find this one at a decent price somewhere down the road.

I actually picked up the Looper with the 7" for $65 shipped on eBay. I was surprised. Hella surprised.

Yeah. I've had a rough go of it lately. Do you think I'm asking too much?

Sad to see you go, man. Hope things turn around for you.

It's gonna be tough finding a buyer in need of every single one of those records. Most buyers would be looking to make a couple bucks by keeping what they want and re-selling everything else, which would be hard to do considering your asking price. 

In my opinion, your best bet would be to sell everything individually on either eBay or Discogs. Make a FS thread on here as well (since it sounds like you've already got a buyer in redroom for that Maniac 001). Good luck!