Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

ITT. People complaining about a $45 record.

ITT in a few months: people complaining about a $200+ record.

Remember Scott pilgrim? You guys should buy this If you want it. You won't get it for cheaper

Permafaust is totally correct. I am still kicking myself about "waiting" on Inception. :(

You guys think $45 is bad for a soundtrack, have you guys seen the now "Al Sharpton Banned" Migo type figures? Whole sets of 6 are selling for $5000+ it's crazy.

I just have no appeal to revisit soundtracks, I guess.  I could be strange in that regard... but I've had a few OSTs in my iTunes [Inception immediately comes to mind], and I find that I have zero desire to play them.  Like ever.  Spending $45 or spending $200: both seem ridiculous to me.  But to each his own.

As great as the acting was across the board, I thought Don Johnson stole the show. He was fucking hilarious.

THIS. 

Well the rap music was chronologically out of place so it just takes you right out of the movie's period. I'm sure it must have been a conscious decision for Tarantino and some will like his choice and some won't.

The hip hop tracks being chronologically out of place means nothing. It was to set a mood. How about in Inglourious Basterds when Hitler and crew got shot up and burned in the theater? It was a David Bowie song. It worked perfect, that's what Tarantino's about.

Red splatter on red vinyl would be nice, that is probably what this will be.  What makes the most sense would be Blood Red Splatter on white vinyl.  I mean, most of the movie was about killing white people.

I really hope it's blood red splatter on white. That would be so great.

• 2 weeks later...