Post your own mockups for fun!

What do you think?

untitled-6.jpg?w=360

My brother won the album art contest for this back in the day but they never thanked him or gave him anything in return.  I know it's not an official release but it would have been cool for him to get a little something.

What do you think?

untitled-6.jpg?w=360

My brother won the album art contest for this back in the day but they never thanked him or gave him anything in return. I know it's not an official release but it would have been cool for him to get a little something.

Another album I'd kill for on vinyl. Not sure about that color though. Haha.

A solid or clear red would indeed look very legit with The Question.  Or even a white / cream variant with the red "seal" as the center label.  So many options.  Early Emery is one of the very few bands that've held up from my high-school days, personally.  It's a shame their newer material leaves much to be desired.

Also love the envelope and wax idea.  Seems like something http://www.inthecloudsrecords.com/category/all'> intheclouds would pull off quite well.

A solid or clear red would indeed look very legit with The Question.  Or even a white / cream variant with the red "seal" as the center label.  So many options.  Early Emery is one of the very few bands that've held up from my high-school days, personally.  It's a shame their newer material leaves much to be desired.

Also love the envelope and wax idea.  Seems like something intheclouds would pull off quite well.

What do you think?

untitled-6.jpg?w=360

My brother won the album art contest for this back in the day but they never thanked him or gave him anything in return.  I know it's not an official release but it would have been cool for him to get a little something.

This album has some of my favorite MO songs on it and it bums me out everytime I listen to it knowing there's a 99.9% chance they'll never play anything off it or press it.  I agree with Kevin on the color though that I'm not really feeling it.