PO: My Bloody Valentine - New Album 180 gram

I normally due this, like with Converge AWLWLB but getting the download for this was too tempting to not hear. I've listened to it 4-5 times since Saturday night.

I do this most of the time, but it's usually because the I think the digital version will sound inferior. I DL'ed the 24/96 WAV, so I didn't bother waiting. 

Or they could've just not released the album on vinyl at all and people would be bitching even more. The price is justified for what you get and all the money goes directly to the artist, which is how it should be.

Dont mind spending $30 on an album that skipped the digital stage altogether. This is gonna be a thing of beauty. This band was made to be listened to on vinyl.

From MBV Facebook:

"there are a number of people on eBay trying to sell our album at greatly inflated prices, they do not have the album, and are, as such, selling a product that does not exist yet. please do not buy from these people."

There are some real idiots out there that like to throw their money away. I dont feel bad for lazy people with money to blow.

off topic slightly, but I finally got an OG copy of Loveless on Creation and it really puts the Plain reissue to shame. I thought for a long time that the Plain copy was adequate, but man this is like a whole new world. and the best part is I was able to dump the Plain record on Discogs for about 75% of what I paid for the Creation copy.

Guy at my local place mentioned that his store will be getting a couple copies of this, so sounds like it will be available at the brick and mortar stores.  He said his distributor has been working with Kevin's sister directly to work it out, whatever that's worth.  He and his co-owner are huge MBV fans so I figured they'd be trying to get it in.