THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

She buys up all the HT vinyl from Schaumburg every time there's an exclusive press and flips them. The store workers even know what she is doing but they have no policy against it so they can't stop her.

Yup, I remember she did this when I went to Woodfield Mall a few years ago. A worker said a woman came in and bought every single copy of Take This To Your Grave and From Under The Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy that they had, but luckily they kept a few in the back and I was still able to grab TTTYG.

Last year I won a rare Further Seems Forever 7" for a good price. I'm still amazed she didn't shill bid me. 

Right? Any time I ever bid on anything anymore I always wait until the last 3 seconds to actually bid, so unless they're using an auction sniper I usually beat them. Sometimes I'd bet I even beat the snipes.

How come I can never buy anything from her? I get outbid by "Private Listing" every single time only to see the item back up right after the auction is over?

They probably have an account to make prices jump higher and then also to use when they don't think the price got high enough at the end of the listing, though I'm not sure why she/they wouldn't just set a price that must be met..

She has multiple copies of most records.

When one ends, she lists another copy.