THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

ive wondered about these for ages.... part of me has been assuming they are really bootlegs, but I supposed it's possible they are legit, just seems odd that someone would have so many copies of those two albums. 

I dont think i ever saw that account selling anything else, which means his 58 feedback is just from Shootenany and Electro Shock (maybe the occasional MC Honky)... not counting that many people probably don't even leave feeback... dat a lot of vinyl-s-es.   

of course besides being skeptical, I am jealous...

• 4 weeks later...

My guess was $1700, only half right, I guess. So, this is the 3rd most rare NoFX record? Gonna go check now, but, the Haiti Bonus 7" is /2 and there is another Bonus 7" /1, I think.

EDIT:Gold stamp Bonus is /3

EDIT II: 3rd or 4th rarest available release, excluding tests, from what I can find.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's ebay craziness for you.

About 7 years ago I bought that damn Jason Mraz album at my local record store, on the strength of that "I'm Yours" single. I couldn't have paid more than $12 for it. I'm not really sure what I was expecting because, quite predictably, I hated it. I listened to it once, maaaaybe twice, and put it on the shelf never to touch it again. I figured I couldn't pay anyone to take that thing off my hands, and it would just serve as a reminder of simpler times.

I come to find out the other day that the album is being repressed due to high demand.... reealllly?

So I throw it on the bay... Less than 4 minutes in, there are multiple watchers, and I get a message with an offer for $200 if I end the listing.

REALLLLLLLLYYY?

Jason fucking Mraz.

secondhand deja owners are immediately absolved of all shame after this.