THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

At first glance I though this goon was selling a Pink Floyd - Pulse CD with Roger Water's signature, but at second glance it looks like it's supposed to be "Richard Wright".  A Water's signature would have been hilarious

EDIT: Link http://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD-PULSE-CD-blinking-cover-/131673416074?hash=item1ea858e18a:g:htgAAOSwnipWanWR

check out this description in the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CD-Pink-Floyd-Animals-Autographed-All-4-Members-Extremely-Rare-/351603043096?hash=item51dd2cab18:g:kVYAAOSwu-BWQWcJ

"

Hi, You are looking at an extermely rare CD of Pink Floyd Animals autographed by all 4 band members. I purchased this recently and found that I had also purchased the autographed LP of the same (so I don't need both), it came from a very large diverse autographed collection of LP's & CD's.  I recently purchased it from ebay seller huskyrecords1986, you can look up the purchase. These are actual signatures and can be verified authentic, The LP I bought from the same collection was verified.  If for any reason you feel the signatures are not authentic you may return the item within 30 days of receiving.
When will you ever have a chance to have all 4 band members autographs on the same item!
CD is near mint.
I have a very low starting bid! don't miss out! 

Happy Bidding!"

From the answer to a posed question on that listing:

The seller I bought it from sold a huge lot of signed items at top dollar, so the buyers were obviously convinced that they were real. It would be hard to believe someone had such a huge collection and had the time and expertise to forge all those signatures by all the different bands. You can also go online and find sites and images as well as e bay that have verified signatures to compare them. If it doesn't sell, I will have them verified with COA and or PSA, but the process used will be similar to the criteria that I used. And obviously the price will be much higher. Thanks!

I lol'd

check out this description in the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CD-Pink-Floyd-Animals-Autographed-All-4-Members-Extremely-Rare-/351603043096?hash=item51dd2cab18:g:kVYAAOSwu-BWQWcJ

"

Hi, You are looking at an extermely rare CD of Pink Floyd Animals autographed by all 4 band members. I purchased this recently and found that I had also purchased the autographed LP of the same (so I don't need both), it came from a very large diverse autographed collection of LP's & CD's.  I recently purchased it from ebay seller huskyrecords1986, you can look up the purchase. These are actual signatures and can be verified authentic, The LP I bought from the same collection was verified.  If for any reason you feel the signatures are not authentic you may return the item within 30 days of receiving.
When will you ever have a chance to have all 4 band members autographs on the same item!

CD is near mint.
I have a very low starting bid! don't miss out! 

Happy Bidding!"

"can be verified authentic" but aren't haha

Husky is getting some notoriety. Good. This guy is a scumbag. I wonder how much $$$$ he has made and how long he's been doing it.

I still think it's a money laundering scam.

Okay, we get it, you think he's money laundering. Do you really need to keep saying it over and over again?

Why the hell aren't any of the people buying those records getting them verified for authenticity? I feel like he should have a lot more negative feedback cause they're clearly fakes.

As someone else pointed out, his feedback seems to be in huge clumps from specific accounts, sometimes many dozens of positives from the same buyer at the same time.

Looks like clear manipulation of the feedback system.

• 4 weeks later...