THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Definitely intentional. Someone posted it on Reddit, and it wasn't long before the hivemind figured out that all of his listings looked like that.

I don't think it was intentional. There were only two of his ads that were "racy" from what I saw, definitely not all. Others you could see he was clothed in the reflection. The nude ones still had quite a bit of time left and a fairly high bid but the guy closed the listings. I'd guess due to em-bare-ass-ment.

i bought this frickin thing for 5 dollars at urban outfitters like 2 years ago

I'm new to this thread but is the point of it to show crazy prices stuff actual sell for or just how stupid the expectations some of the sellers are?

In other words...this record may be listed at $700 but a NM copy sold for $34.99 a couple days ago so don't get too excited.

I'm new to this thread but is the point of it to show crazy prices stuff actual sell for or just how stupid the expectations some of the sellers are?

In other words...this record may be listed at $700 but a NM copy sold for $34.99 a couple days ago so don't get too excited.

It's mostly to show stupid sellers