anyone who has received recent orders from SRC

Haha that's pretty awesome.

Such an awesome & original idea!

Totally not something etr started doing 4 months ago or anything

Not to mention that we sold src some stuff wholesale 2 weeks ago and included some trading cards, like we do in most orders but IM SURE that's a coincidence 

Such an awesome & original idea!

Totally not something etr started doing 4 months ago or anything

Not to mention that we sold src some stuff wholesale 2 weeks ago and included some trading cards, like we do in most orders but IM SURE that's a coincidence

I retract my original statement. The question is WHY DIDN'T I GET ANY TERMINATOR STUFF WHEN I BOUGHT THAT IATA TEST FROM YOU?

is it too late to file a claim?

i got my repress of 'you'd prefer an astronaut' yesterday, but more importantly, taped to the bubble wrap inside the mailer was a pack of official terminator 2 movie trading cards from 1991. did anyone else get these!?!

Same here! I was really excited to see these, but the contents of my package were damaged and I'm having trouble getting in contact with anyone over there. Suddenly, I'm not as excited. 

OH YEAH!!! Let's turn this into a pissing contest on whos is now the more awesomest label and distro and people!!!

As if labels and distros hadn't been sending freebies and extra stuff with orders before. Ha!

Who cares who did it first! It's TERMINATOR trading cards, damnit!!!