RFC PO'S: Koji, Coasta, Captain We're Sinking

And this is why I don't like preordering from RFC, you tell me back on like page 2 the records are in hand or will be in hand well before the release date and then this, all the records have hit the release date and I have nothing in my hands.

Seems like many people have a problem with this. As an international buyer, I'm used to waiting long periods for records to arrive. But RFC puts out great music. I'd say they are my favourite label right now. It'll be worth the wait...

And this is why I don't like preordering from RFC, you tell me back on like page 2 the records are in hand or will be in hand well before the release date and then this, all the records have hit the release date and I have nothing in my hands.

I'm not complaining, just wondering. Please don't make me sound like a dick and put words in my mouth.

Come on, everything I said was in hand was completely true. And Koji shipped when I said it did as well. The plant told us the Coasta records would be done a month ago and they were wrong. They should be shipping to us any day. 

I will gladly break up your order if its waiting on Coasta.

I still think it's a shame that the /200 variant of the CWS album hasn't sold out yet.

It is now, and I know what you're saying, but I think the record has got a good amount of buzz going for it just based on how solid the record is. Punknews gave it a perfect score, we sold a ton of $5 copies on Bandcamp, etc. The Menzingers tour will do wonders for them. 

I hope so.  My records aren't going to pack themselves. :)

Well technically I am not going to pack them either but I am still on the brink of sanity. Crazy thing is we have a few more pre-orders going up next week  :unsure:.  We have a good plan to ensure we don't get as backed up sending out our June releases though.

It is now, and I know what you're saying, but I think the record has got a good amount of buzz going for it just based on how solid the record is. Punknews gave it a perfect score, we sold a ton of $5 copies on Bandcamp, etc. The Menzingers tour will do wonders for them.

Oh right on. I just checked the other day and it was still available. And I think you're dead on about their time coming. I honestly don't think I've read/heard one remotely negative thing about the new album.

Well technically I am not going to pack them either but I am still on the brink of sanity. Crazy thing is we have a few more pre-orders going up next week  :unsure:.  We have a good plan to ensure we don't get as backed up sending out our June releases though.

Pity Sex and the Small Brown Bike/The Casket Lottery split reissue?