[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

i was front and center for the BHam show....George is terrifying live....he smelled so terrible and the sweat and drool flowing off of his head through-out the show along with his blank demonic stare just creeped me out, and I fucking love it....one of the best shows I've seen come through my town since I've lived here (2 years)

Ah, the bonus of the *olfactory* experience in addition to visual, aural, and tactile (if close enough)  ;)  just leave out the gustatory, k?

Oh yeah, they sold out of Sunbather on vinyl at Chicago show apparently...unless they're limiting how many they sell at each show?

Encore with Violet knocked my head off my shoulders, otherwise...didn't think the live show was amazing. Though the sound folks weren't doing their job correctly for the whole show, which bummed me out.

What!? No photo credits? Bahhh

"All packaging photos are by Kevin Luong." ?? Interesting article. Also liking this picture Nick posted on instagram while ago re: album art:

64f44674b43511e2873722000a1fcfc8_7.jpg

Anyways, just realized I've only listened to this album once..and when I did that I remembered someone mentioning a spoken part and when I thought it came up - it was just my drunken neighbours arguing. Still trying to find the perfect mood/moment to give this album the proper listen it deserves.

Still trying to find the perfect mood/moment to give this album the proper listen it deserves.

I really enjoy listening to it before I go to bed, in a pitch black room. It's not really an album you can drive around listening to, or play during the day and pause it and stuff. You need to commit.

I really enjoy listening to it before I go to bed, in a pitch black room. It's not really an album you can drive around listening to, or play during the day and pause it and stuff. You need to commit.

I listen to it when I'm walking around, but I spent plenty of time listening to it from start to finish initially too.

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster