PO: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Acoustic)

I already did, pre ordered the white version haha. What's so wrong with someone liking the way it looks, isn't that the point of making exclusive colors? A record can both sound good and look good guys  :rolleyes:

I started collecting because of how cool all the packaging and colors are with certain records... I don't see the harm in it  :unsure:

• 9 months later...

Having been sidetracked from the Avenged Sevenfold box set, I found this is still available on white from Hopeless UK. They've listed it as being limited to 50 copies, which is probably missing at least one zero.

The pre-order 7" is also still available at Hopeless US.

http://silverbulletmerch.com/collections/hopeless/products/yellowcard-ocean-avenue-acoustic-pre-order-vinyl-lp

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/159890/ocean-avenue-acoustic-light-gray-7inch

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Jesus, how much time is passing?  I glanced at the date to see if this was a new or old thread, saw a 3 at the end, thought it was new, said to myself "Jeez, 6 pages of Ocean Avenue acoustic already?  How much traction is this band gaining in their return from the dead, my God..."  Then I click on it and read a few things...ohhhh...2013, not 2023.  😖  And with that said...

On 9/7/2013 at 12:38 PM, billya said:

The band is selling this on tour for $25. Too rich for my blood.

On 9/7/2013 at 12:45 PM, tokimedo said:

lol they are $14 at HT. what a rip.

Imagine these prices.  $40 now?  Is that really where we're at?  What's the math on that, 250% increase in 10 years?  $100 a record in 2033.

Edited by verb1999

15 hours ago, verb1999 said:

Imagine these prices.  $40 now?  Is that really where we're at?  What's the math on that, 250% increase in 10 years?  $100 a record in 2033.

Bandbox always charges a premium for their exclusive zine. The new pressing is on the Hopeless store for $25:

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/yellowcard/products/yel0oaa0oy-lp
which is a good price in this day and age. 
For the record, I don’t disagree with you. I’m going back to buying CDs for 10 bucks a pop. 

• 4 months later...