Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Priority is not one day shipping it is 2-3 day shipping.

My tracking is always 1 day priority mail with them. I have used them before, get the package the next day. I get my packages in one day being in NYC.

Check my tracking for this seafoam that hasn't updated, here is the #9405510200793220650693

seriously the worst company.  would almost suggest they use big cartel instead of whatever fucking backwards ordering system they have that is somehow unable to keep track of what order the orders arrive in.

Big Cartel is different because the owner of each store ships their stuff, MerchDirect is like MerchNow in which it's a large company that actually handles and ships all of the stuff for the bands/labels.

it says 1-day as an estimate.  But is not guaranteed and will most likely take 2-3 days.

Never ever has it taken that long from Bay Shore NY to Manhattan. Not that I care if I have to wait another week, as long as it comes. This isn't the only place I have had 1 day priority mail packages get to me in 1 day, when it says that. Usually when I order from other stores and pick Priority mail it says 2 day service if it's shipping from outside NY. I have never ever had a package take 2-3 days from any store that's that close to me when I have picked priority shipping service. I could have gone with media mail and got it in 2-3 days, which is what that usually takes.

I don't feel bad for myself, I feel for everyone that has had their orders cancelled. Just figure there is a chance mine could be since I didn't order right away and my tracking isn't updating.

I placed three orders (ordered black and then got two seafoam the next day for me and my gf's bro). Got two shipping notices Monday that are both still sitting at shipping label created and one Tuesday that is Jersey City as of yesterday. Haven't checked which order is which, but what the heck... Hope they go through. Also, seriously bummed for those that got cancelled. I'd feel like a jerk if two copies weren't going to important people.

I am genuinely super bummed for you guys that were screwed over. They obviously have some serious kinks to work out of their system. Step 1, don't oversell product. They know it's going to sell eventually. There's no need to sell 550 or 600 of something that only 500 of exist. :( sorry guys/ gals. Epic bummer.

Mine hasn't updated since like 9 days ago. I just sold my red MOV. If this doesn't ship I have no copy at all. Boo.