Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Guest Secular Haze

I'm hoping to bring a little positivity into the room. I placed my order shortly after the preorder went live. I received a shipping notification 4 days ago with a tracking number. I received a cancellation notice yesterday, but no refund. I just tracked the order and it's on the way to me. I hope this helps.

TCR takes forever and often change their policies after orders are placed and only address it after you reach out to them wondering where the hell your order is. I got shipping notice , but also a full refund from TCR. IF I order a black copy it'll be through SRC, at least they appreciate my business.

Oh, and chicky from TCR said "vinyl's " in an email. For that reason alone I'll think twice about ordering from them. Ha ha

I think you've got SRC completely wrong...

Just typing this out to compare to everyone else's situation:

My merchdirect account apparently has two orders for this. One cancelled and one completed. Even though I only made one.

My shipment is in Jersey City sadly.

This happened to me, however my order was canceled. I ordered late on Aug 6th eastern time too. Oh well. I have a first press TCR white, AFS purple, and MOV clear.

Listened to my buddy's seafoam, and the MOV pressing, and the Triple Crown original pressing, and the MTS version.

MOV pressing sounds superior (still). Just a heads up for those who want the best sounding of the bunch.

Is it slightly superior or vastly? I'm waiting on the TCR and hope I didn't make a very dumb decision. Everyone wanted to let their copies go just because of a sticker on the fucking jacket (me included).

and then these numbers showed up:

black - 242

orange/black - 242

blue/black - 498

blue/white - 197

purple - 501

orange/white - 195

white - 243

But even if those numbers are the real deal, I guess I fail to see how the black-orange is considered the rarest.

yes that would make orange and white the rarest, technically speaking

and then these numbers showed up:

black - 242

orange/black - 242

blue/black - 498

blue/white - 197

purple - 501

orange/white - 195

white - 243

But even if those numbers are the real deal, I guess I fail to see how the black-orange is considered the rarest.

cefbbf_2f60dc3b48e24b30b3e17fb349c0a402.

i didn't exactly have the list memorized. sorry for mistaking orange/black for orange/white tough guy.

I just like the orange/black the most. I didn't mean to make anyone go off on a tangent. Seafoam looks great too and I will keep it if it doesn't get cancelled, but my tracking says I should get it by Wednesday. With the demand of most of these variants I don't see why trading should be an issue. I also like that blue/black too.