Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

You gotta admit that $27 for a colored variant of this record is beyond brilliant. Imagine how we'd all be geeking out on the Coheed thread if those IKSSE:3 were less than $30!

i'm pretty sure i bought my white/black marble variant of this at hot topic for $14.99 when they were first pressed. so, the pricing on this is far from being brilliant.

Mine came in with a fat crease in the jacket and both records pertruding through the inner jackets. Just interested in opinions, would you bother contacting merch direct about a replacement for this: http://imgur.com/HmltU2o,9M7I5mO,XoQ8Z5J

Was the mailer damaged? Does it still play? It's not really the label's responsibility to replace anything damaged in transit, but as we all know most labels are willing to work with customers. Seems like you probably won't get a seafoam green one if you do consult them for a replacement.

Was the mailer damaged? Does it still play? It's not really the label's responsibility to replace anything damaged in transit, but as we all know most labels are willing to work with customers. Seems like you probably won't get a seafoam green one if you do consult them for a replacement.

I'm still at work so I haven't had a chance to open and play it yet. You're right of course it's unreasonable to expect things to arrive pristine every single time. I probably won't even spend the time or effort to replace this, but if I were a collector who buys one of every variant I'd probably be more upset with such a banged up copy.

I'm still at work so I haven't had a chance to open and play it yet. You're right of course it's unreasonable to expect things to arrive pristine every single time. I probably won't even spend the time or effort to replace this, but if I were a collector who buys one of every variant I'd probably be more upset with such a banged up copy.

They don't have replacement seafoam copies so its your damaged one or black.

They don't have replacement seafoam copies so its your damaged one or black.

The way it looked to me it may just be damage to the cover (hopefully) in which case I don't think it would hurt to email them and ask if they could send you a new cover. I don't know that I would, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that they'd help you out there.

2lk400k.jpg

This just became my favorite variant. From the gatefold, to the lyric sheet to the way the green just pops...Not to mention no sticker. Also, one thing that annoyed me about the MOV release was that the cover art was pixelated, like it was a bad digital scan of the o/g photo. Anyway, hope the rest of these make it safely to the rest of you guys who are waiting.