Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Sooooooo... Has everyone else who is getting one gotten theirs? Mine got hung up for a day in Washington, so I'm supposedly getting it today. It's frustrating to me that I would get my shipping confirmation 12 days before the item arrives at my residence.

I still feel bad for you guys that didn't get one, but you have to agree that 14 days from time of order to receiving on a domestic item is ridiculous, right?

Edit: Boo hoo, poor me.

I got a very justified angry text from a friend earlier this morning. He received his copy. BUT. He ordered a seafoam green and received a plain ol' black. The kicker is that the invoice/packing slip inside says 'seafoam green'. Needless to say he is beyond angry at this point. As would I.

I got a very justified angry text from a friend earlier this morning. He received his copy. BUT. He ordered a seafoam green and received a plain ol' black. The kicker is that the invoice/packing slip inside says 'seafoam green'. Needless to say he is beyond angry at this point. As would I.

Dammit Merch Direct.

See? Now if yours was ordered on the 8th, and mine was ordered on the 6th...then why are they arriving on the same day? When did you get your shipping confirmation?

Because shit happens.  Would you shut the fuck up?

I live in Hawaii, all my shit takes a month to get here.

Because shit happens.  Would you shut the fuck up?

I live in Hawaii, all my shit takes a month to get here.

Great. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of not living in the continental US. I was just saying that it seems unnecessary for them to send out shipping confirmations when the shipment doesn't go out until two days later. Maybe if you don't want your records to take a month to get to you, you should move, yeah?

Soooooorry to take up so much of your precious time with my question regarding this order. I'm not one of those guys that is constantly questioning where my order is in every thread, but this has seemed a little bit ridiculous to me.

Also, suck my dick, dude. I'm allowed to ask a fucking question.

@StarringBeaArthurAsRobocop

Do you not buy stuff online very often? It happens all the time. I get sent a shipping "confirmation" and the order doesn't actually ship out for a day or two (or sometimes longer) after the confirmation. 

Especially in situations like this, they have to print off all the labels and then those 3,000 labels have to be placed on  packages, and then the packages go out. Packaging stuff up is not an instantaneous process. Sometimes distributors wait until all the packages are labeled for the packages to be mailed, some do it on a bulk basis.

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but delays are always bound to happen with mailing.