Grand Theft Auto: V

Currently downloading the 7.8GB's onto my Xbox. Had to erase so much shit to fit it. The struggle of having 2 super old 20GB hard drives instead of one 250GB one. And the fact that I have to recover my account whenever I switch hard drives.

When I used to have 2 Xboxes I used a flash drive to store my gamertag to avoid recovery. You should do the same. And while you're at it you can go ahead and grab one that's 16gb (that's the max it will support) to supplement your storage.

I played for quite a while tonight and I loved it.  It's been a while since I've played any GTA game so it's pretty overwhelming at first with all the shit there is to do.  Hopefully I can get used to it.  Also, the driving has been so fucking difficult for me.  Is it always so sensitive?  Maybe it's because I'm so used to the driving in Sleeping Dogs.

I played for quite a while tonight and I loved it.  It's been a while since I've played any GTA game so it's pretty overwhelming at first with all the shit there is to do.  Hopefully I can get used to it.  Also, the driving has been so fucking difficult for me.  Is it always so sensitive?  Maybe it's because I'm so used to the driving in Sleeping Dogs.

I thought i was the only one with problems with driving, as soon as i got in a car it flipped over :) on another note i love sleeping dogs.

Started playing this last night. So good and so overwhelming since there is so much to do.

Completely agree.  I am definetely enjoing it though.  I havent dug a GTA since San Andreas.  The controls are a little tricky at first with switching characters and what not, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.

I meant to take my time beating this and do all the side quests and stuff, which is how I played for the first two days. But once I got invested in the story I pretty much did just story missions and beat the game last night. Now I can screw around and do random stuff until Online comes out.

I now know why the trailer showed your dude running down a street in full armor and a gatlin gun. Oh, Big foot is also somewhere in this game. It's a little easter egg during a later mission. Only lasts a couple seconds

Yeah, I saw that during the mission and laughed. Its small shit like this that really makes me love this series more and more.

I beat the main storyline line night. Now to finish up the side stuff. Then maybe go back to try to gold medal everything.