You, Me, and Everyone We Know - Some Things Don't Wash Out Mahogany Records

We cannot restore the topic. We have tried several ways and are not able to. REGARDLESS moving forward, we have made it so that no one can delete their own threads. If you want a thread deleted you will have to contact us and request. We will review from that point and it will be up to our discretion if the thread gets deleted or not.

shitty rambo just gave me a warning point for a post in this thread. didnt know i wasnt allowed to share my frustration and opinion freely. i guess this aint america. 

he mentioned in the warning details i shouldnt take things so personally....maybe HE shouldnt take things so personally instead...

mr fox doesnt approve

2qk2cm0.png

shitty rambo just gave me a warning point for a post in this thread. didnt know i wasnt allowed to share my frustration and opinion freely. i guess this aint america. 

he mentioned in the warning details i shouldnt take things so personally....maybe HE shouldnt take things so personally instead...

mr fox doesnt approve

2qk2cm0.png

Note for member 

"fuck the management here, you all fucking suck"

Really dude? You need to stop taking everything so personal. I thought it was made very clear that the issue was being dealt with. I agree that the thread should still exist but it wasn't brought to anyone's attention in a timeframe where it could be restored. You don't need to continually attack VC/SRC about it.

Why not just paste the actual warning message? You're pissing everyone off :)

Adam will be dealt with accordingly, for your information. You're acting like nobody cared about this issue whatsoever and that could not be further from the truth.

Does this mean that an upcoming SRC release will have Adam's label's logo on it? 

And not to carry it on, but it speaks volumes of the management here that they can/will issue warning points for people pointing out their weaknesses, but they aren't capable of getting things done when an actual issue like this occurs.

but i would also hope for VC to endorse a safe marketplace.

In terms of the multiple complaints about adamrfox this is what we are going to do. As noted above we have stated this is one of our goals this year - to make VC a safe marketplace. Of course we cannot control what happens, especially outside of VC but we can definitely eliminate people from the sales/trades thread if they are not following the guidelines. As well in the past we have banned people from the board if there is proof they are fully and intentionally ripping people off. The main board is essentially the same thing as the sale /trade thread area, but more for labels and distros. And yes we are not going to tolerate people coming on here and ripping people off.

It would help if members could provide us with clear info on exactly what happened here. Maybe a quick synopsis of the deleted thread focusing on people here getting ripped off that would be great. And if anyone who has been ripped off wants to make a direct complaint they can provide us with detail via PM (Please message me and I will share with mods) we will definitely consider a ban.

Note for member 

"fuck the management here, you all fucking suck"

Really dude? You need to stop taking everything so personal. I thought it was made very clear that the issue was being dealt with. I agree that the thread should still exist but it wasn't brought to anyone's attention in a timeframe where it could be restored. You don't need to continually attack VC/SRC about it.

Why not just paste the actual warning message? You're pissing everyone off :)

Adam will be dealt with accordingly, for your information. You're acting like nobody cared about this issue whatsoever and that could not be further from the truth.

didnt want to post it in fear of getting another warning point for posting private info. youre like an unstable bomb, never know what may happen. 

yeah, adam will be dealt with, but after i had to kick and scream. it went days without any attention and look what happened - the thread cant be recovered now. good job all around admin and mod team!

didnt want to post it in fear of getting another warning point for posting private info. youre like an unstable bomb, never know what may happen.

yeah, adam will be dealt with, but after i had to kick and scream. it went days without any attention and look what happened - the thread cant be recovered now. good job all around admin and mod team!

I 100% completely expected you to bring it up here. I would assume you'd stop all the trash talk and get over it, but it's you. I've been nothing but honest and nice to you and you still run your mouth like a straight up chump instead of helping provide anything we could use against Adam beside your word. The original thread is gone and there's no way to recover it.

It's not up to Juan or myself who gets banned, the Admins require proof prior to a ban. Send Jenna your complaints like she asked. Adam didn't get away with anything and I've given him the chance to come clean. Nobody sat on this issue and there's no crazy record store conspiracy, the Admins didn't even know who Adam was until I told them.

if this is your definition of honest and nice, we have different definitions. 

lets recap......

Adam scams a bunch of people (that backed his project!) out of records and hes "misunderstood and a stand up guy".

I try and bring the situation to light and get the thread back before its too late and im a "straight up chump".

:huh:

if this is your definition of honest and nice, we have different definitions.

lets recap......

Adam scams a bunch of people (that backed his project!) out of records and hes "misunderstood and a stand up guy".

I try and bring the situation to light and get the thread back before its too late and im a "straight up chump".

:huh:

So taking a comment out of context proves what exactly?

You're ridiculous toki. I'm not your punching bag. I understand you're trying to get some justice here but you're pointing fingers at people who we're not involved or aware of this situation until after cwhitmuzik made this thread.

And not to carry it on, but it speaks volumes of the management here that they can/will issue warning points for people pointing out their weaknesses, 

not defending anyone here, but wasn't the warning point given to a post that basically said "fuck management they fucking suck"?  not really addressing any weaknesses with a post like that. Maybe if he had written "fuck management they fucking suck because ___________" he would not have gotten a warning point.  

lol