Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

makes a Crosley look like a fUcking ferrari

The only Crosley's I've ever seen looked like beat up suitcases from the 60s, so you're wrong. This thing makes them look like an Olds Cutlass that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys drove for eight seasons.

Definitely not interested in buying it, but I don't know much about stereos, so I thought I'd point out that one is available on their site. It may be total shit, but someone who's very new to vinyl would save a lot of money getting that over. Crosley.

The only Crosley's I've ever seen looked like beat up suitcases from the 60s, so you're wrong. This thing makes them look like an Olds Cutlass that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys drove for eight seasons.

Definitely not interested in buying it, but I don't know much about stereos, so I thought I'd point out that one is available on their site. It may be total shit, but someone who's very new to vinyl would save a lot of money getting that over. Crosley.

If part of saving money on your player means causing harm to your records, I don't think many people want a part of it. I'd steer people away from the Crosley, Ion, and weird off brand stuff sold by clothing retailers, but there's always going to be that person out there looking to lose dollars to save pennies.

makes a Crosley look like a fUcking ferrari

There's also a turntable on HT's website. Anyone know the legitimacy of it? It's cheap as hell.

I think esthetically it looks better than a Crosley, however you can see from the picture it has the same cheap plastic tone arm, head and replacable red plastic stylus. It breaks down to being no better than a Crosley and certainly not good for your records.

Youre right. They could save money...

It would also absolutely ruin every recond in their collection.