VC Mod Sign-Up Thread v.2.0

jhulud

Those most active in the community should choose. I don't really qualify at the moment. 

why you gotta be so selfless and upstanding? 

but in all seriousness, i think voting is a horrible idea. i think the mods that actually do the job have had enough interactions with people where they should have an idea of who they can trust. i think the mods should just pick someone and privately choose them. this public thread stuff kinda just creates a mockery of the whole thing. 

my bad guys. i forgot that because rambo thinks i dont even buy or listen to records and i just come here to troll, my nomination is null and void.

haha, but on a serious note, i may be a bit sassy every now and then, but obviously as a person with responsibility, my demeanor would be different. 

thanks to adam and whoever else that backed my nomination. either way, i just hope whoever is picked only makes this place better.....and by better, i mean more people that are willing to help where needed (since rambo has publicly expressed he is not willing to help, ever, when it comes to anything board related)

thanks for the consideration. 

my bad guys. i forgot that because rambo thinks i dont even buy or listen to records and i just come here to troll, my nomination is null and void.

haha, but on a serious note, i may be a bit sassy every now and then, but obviously as a person with responsibility, my demeanor would be different.

thanks to adam and whoever else that backed my nomination. either way, i just hope whoever is picked only makes this place better.....and by better, i mean more people that are willing to help where needed (since rambo has publicly expressed he is not willing to help, ever, when it comes to anything board related)

thanks for the consideration.

I said I wouldn't be helping YOU specifically with anything, just you and only you. I'm not the only staff member.

We're not doing this again.

I said I wouldn't be helping YOU specifically with anything, just you and only you. I'm not the only staff member.

We're not doing this again.

no we are not. 

one last thought though... shouldn't someone with responsibility hold no bias and be willing to help anybody when they need board related assistance, no matter how they feel personally about the person?

good day. 

no we are not. 

one last thought though... shouldn't someone with responsibility hold no bias and be willing to help anybody when they need board related assistance, no matter how they feel personally about the person?

good day. 

nope, deal with it.

no we are not.

one last thought though... shouldn't someone with responsibility hold no bias and be willing to help anybody when they need board related assistance, no matter how they feel personally about the person?

good day.

Given the context - http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94152-you-me-and-everyone-we-know-some-things-dont-wash-out-mahogany-records/page-6

This ends now, and let's be clear, I wasn't the one with the problem in the first place and I'm not the one with it now.

i'm interested in knowing what platforms / parties all nominees are running under...

rad - ban all idiots party?

bigbruise - upvote madie party?

scott - advanced copies party?

tokimedo - the THIRD mod party?

futurekills - this ain't suffrage party?

give us the goods, dudes.

no we are not. 

good day. 

toki...

toki, toki, toki...